d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Gay Man Sues God's Word > For 70million
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 19 2015 07:53am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ 18 Jul 2015 23:10)
Or he could be someone who earnestly shared with us, an experience in his life that hopefully most of us won't have to go through. He was brave enough to tell his story and probably thought that he'd get a mature response from it not some elementary school bullshit.

There is a great diversity of personalities and backgrounds that gather here with probably some life stories that would astound or make the others shudder. But there is a reservation to share anything for fear of ridicule from basically just one or two regulars. It's a shame.

So often good conversation starts only to be sidetracked by asinine remarks that don't do anything but deride and try to belittle people. It becomes very frustrating at times, and it's really not very cute as much as we may play at it it's really just stupid. my $.02

I couldn't give a fuck about the regulars that take the piss out of my ife story. Doesn't bother me one bit. I know I've had a more than averagely fucked up life but we're all fucked up in some way or other. Life does that to you. It's what makes us all different and interesting. The people who don't think they're fucked up in some way or other and rip it out of people they think are fucked up are actually showing just how fucked up they are.

Many fucks.

This post was edited by Scaly on Jul 19 2015 07:53am
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 19 2015 07:56am
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 19 2015 09:53am)
I couldn't give a f**k about the regulars that take the piss out of my ife story. Doesn't bother me one bit. I know I've had a more than averagely f****d up life but we're all f****d up in some way or other. Life does that to you. It's what makes us all different and interesting. The people who don't think they're f****d up in some way or other and rip it out of people they think are f****d up are actually showing just how f****d up they are.

...I don't think you could have dropped more F bombs in one post even if you tried .

Gold: 0.76
Jul 19 2015 07:58am
Quote (Scaly @ 19 Jul 2015 08:53)
I couldn't give a fuck about the regulars that take the piss out of my ife story. Doesn't bother me one bit. I know I've had a more than averagely fucked up life but we're all fucked up in some way or other. Life does that to you. It's what makes us all different and interesting. The people who don't think they're fucked up in some way or other and rip it out of people they think are fucked up are actually showing just how fucked up they are.

Many fucks.

I think we essentially agree, and yeah so many things irl have taught me not to be bothered by stupid asses on a forum, just potential lost is a shame.
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 19 2015 08:01am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Jul 19 2015 09:58am)
I think we essentially agree, and yeah so many things irl have taught me not to be bothered by stupid asses on a forum, just potential lost is a shame.

Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Jul 18 2015 10:53am)
f**k you you coward come back at me if you have any balls at all

...priceless :rofl:
Gold: 0.76
Jul 19 2015 08:10am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 19 Jul 2015 09:01)
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Jul 18 2015 10:53am)
f**k you you coward come back at me if you have any balls at all

...priceless :rofl:

Oh busted,
you also admit to being the biggest Dick on this forum don't you? You completely bail on the hard questions or conversations
your only responses are:

"Oh my" :wacko:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718
Add Reply New Topic New Poll