d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > I Have Questions About The "90+ Experience Guide" > Need Answers For Quotes From Posts
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2015 12:54pm
I'm looking for the most efficient way to level my character. And just wanted some clarification to what these quotes from the sticky mean. Thanks in advance.

"This is assuming minions + top 2 Baal on every level"

"Using 10% anni + Nihla + Diablo Exp"

I understand the anni portion of the second quote and I'm assuming Diablo exp means just killing Diablo in the Baal run as well?

Again thanks in advance.
Gold: 19.01
Jul 13 2015 02:53pm
Once upon a time, before bots plagued the ladder, real people actually played Diablo 2. A person would teleport to the Throne of Destruction whilst another individual person, quickly popped all the seals in Chaos Sanctuary and spawned Diablo. This often-sought individual would then be nice enough to allow the highest level player in the game (sometimes two highest) to go in the chaos sanctuary and kill Diablo for *bonus* experience on top of the baal run. With no hacks involved, the person could usually have Diablo killed before Wave 3 of the baal spawns. Then, the highest level person would teleport to Nihlathak and kill him as *bonus* experience as well. Of course all of this is pointless now because nobody plays the game anymore.
Gold: 1,317.96
Jul 13 2015 03:23pm
^and it's also about doing it in the same amount of time as a normal baal run would take, so if you're botting it, it isn't worth doing
Jul 13 2015 05:04pm
Your explanation was both simultaneously helpful and depressing :'(

I miss when the game had a lot of life. Which is why i always come back for some reason hoping its like the good days.

Anyways thanks for the explanation.
Banned
Warn: 30%
Jul 16 2015 11:41am
you can straight baal run to lvl ~95

after that, you get a about 10 - 20xp from killing a normal monster, you basically get all your xp from high mlvls like nihla dia baal

long story short, pop the 3 seals and just kill the unique, then kill dia, then kill nihla then get to throne in time for baal, don't worry about waves, if you can get back in time for wave 5 then great.

A barb can do this with dual hoto tele then howl/zerk. A sorc can do this quickly too, as can a hammerdin.

If you have an ondal leech setup then ofc you need team work.

or if you have the infrastructure you can do it the European way

This post was edited by MushroomSam on Jul 16 2015 11:51am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll