d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Watch Movies In Theaters Online Dvd > Or Cable
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 30 2015 01:39am
If there was a way, the not-so-legal methods would get HD versions of the product as soon as the movie is out
Gold: 100.24
Jun 30 2015 02:33am
Quote (suomi_d2 @ 30 Jun 2015 09:39)
If there was a way, the not-so-legal methods would get HD versions of the product before the movie is out

fixed
Gold: 48,322.37
Jun 30 2015 05:17am
DirecTV allows you to rent certain movies that are also in theaters, but it's a usually a small amount. The only big ones on there right now are San Andreas, Entourage, Inside Out, and it has Avengers: age of ultron on the list, but I don't think it's still in theaters. The movies they get are getting better though, it used to be almost all no-name movies.

No terminator yet though, I'll update if it pops in there

This post was edited by MrShowtime on Jun 30 2015 05:19am
Gold: 1,307.00
Jun 30 2015 06:40am
Is there a way for me to legally watch movies that are currently in theater just from home?

Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Jun 29 2015 06:39pm)
Won't be able to discuss it on these forums bruh.

Quote (Jolene @ Jun 29 2015 07:37pm)
No, it's not legal and can't be discussed any farther.

:rofl: trusted tag soon mates

@OP: Think about it. Going to cinema fucking sucks. You need to sit behind a kid screaming bloody murder, next to a smelly, super obese man and in front of two bored teenagers that throw popcorn at you. People keep talking, go to toilet all the time as if they had bladder of 1 year old kid, and they're playing angry birds on their iphones. And popcorn plus soda costs more than the movie.

If you could watch movies comfortably at your home no one would go to cinema :D anything you find will be super limited

This post was edited by nuvo on Jun 30 2015 06:40am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jun 30 2015 08:46am
Quote (MrShowtime @ Jun 30 2015 06:17am)
DirecTV allows you to rent certain movies that are also in theaters, but it's a usually a small amount. The only big ones on there right now are San Andreas, Entourage, Inside Out, and it has Avengers: age of ultron on the list, but I don't think it's still in theaters. The movies they get are getting better though, it used to be almost all no-name movies.

No terminator yet though, I'll update if it pops in there

Thank you, this was a very legitimate answer and I sincerely appreciate it; I have Comcast but if it was available on direcTV I would have gone to a friends house and watched it. I wish there were more digital service providers of movies in theaters but I only know of direcTV and Comcast.

I mean it, thank you for putting in the effort of an actual applicable answer; mucho respect my friend.

Quote (nuvo @ Jun 30 2015 07:40am)

@OP: Think about it. Going to cinema fucking sucks. You need to sit behind a kid screaming bloody murder, next to a smelly, super obese man and in front of two bored teenagers that throw popcorn at you. People keep talking, go to toilet all the time as if they had bladder of 1 year old kid, and they're playing angry birds on their iphones. And popcorn plus soda costs more than the movie.

If you could watch movies comfortably at your home no one would go to cinema :D anything you find will be super limited

This is a big part of why I want to watch it from home. I went to see Ted 2 the other day and it was awesome but the guy sitting behind me was sick as fuck, refused to cover his mouth and I could literally feel the air from his coughing blowing across the back of my neck. I moved and the father of the family I moved next to was sniffling and hacking too, thrn I finally moved a third time and I was safely away from everyone but the seating wasn't in the area that I normally prefer to sit :-/

It is seriously disrespectful to go out when you're as sick as the first guy was and I almost stood up and tried to shoo him out of the theater. Made me want to wear one of those little hospital masks out in public!

Plus lord baby Jesus, did your parents really not teach you to cover your mouth?!
Gold: 1,227.00
Jun 30 2015 11:09am
Quote (nuvo @ Jun 30 2015 08:40am)

While this is generally correct depending on where you live there are other options out there for a better movie experience. The AMC near me offers an age restricted 21+ theatre that has leather recliners. They also serve beer and actual food (like burgers, quesadillas, etc). It's a little more expensive than the traditional theatre but the experience is worth it imo
Gold: 1.00
Jun 30 2015 01:41pm
Quote (Jolene @ Jun 30 2015 03:37am)
No, it's not legal and can't be discussed any farther.

How is it illegal?
It's absolutely legal if he's talking about a legitimate way to watch his movies.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic