d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Negative Situation With A Jewish Association
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jun 27 2015 12:55am
Masses of Jews came into the US after being encouraged to leave WW2 Europe. Since then, the fabric of American society has been torn to shreds, bit by bit, more and more. Racial integration was forced at gunpoint. Crime, strife, mistrust, and discomfort are a constant in some people's life. It's a mess. The White population has decreased from 95% to 60%. And, most of it is old. When protective associations for white people form, they are broken apart by Jewish detractors.

This Jordanian said Jews control the US media, but I didn't totally believe that assertion. Current evidence, now suggests, they are behind the scenes at times. At first, I saw little difference between them and other white skinned peoples. Then, I began to notice and witness their activities. They were always siding with pro-diversity ideologies. And, whenever I criticized how whites were abused and dying off, uncannily Jews would always turn against me. They were spearheading the white genocide situation. This lead me to believe they were somehow crazy, and suicidal, considering they too had white skin at times.

The whole mess would fall on top of them as well. I tried to convince a few of the erroneous ways. But, I'm not really sure I can trust any.
If Jews are 2% of the US population, and I have witnessed a great deal of intermixing. Probably 1 of 12 in the USA have immediate Jewish descent. As they mix throughout the population, more people are loyal to them and their testament of Germans abusing them. And, atrocities like the white genocide are allowed. Possibly, they acting from a spirit of revenge on all whites in America for 1930's Germany, and so on.

Just now, I witnessed this dark Arab from Saudi have this dirty blond white girl with blue eyes over. Possibly, she was German. She was walking by in the hallway, naked except wrapped in a towel, and went back into his room to have sex. Rap music was blaring. She looked okay, maybe a little chubby. Her head was fairly large. I've never seen her before. He lives in the room over-top me, and has lots of money. Saudi Arabia is different from here.
Immigration is only allowed by marriage. And, the resources of Saudi go directly to the people. Any Saudi can come over here to "learn English" and get a 2000$/month stipend. Also, the tribal system with nobles, means the oil wealth of that land is granted to it's people. I'm American, and this country is rich. Where are my resources? What are they being used for? I guess with all these people from all over, America is the world's resource now.

Barely ever have I seen a Saudi Arabian girl out here? I guess the Saudi Arab girls are kept in some kind of traditional structure. I don't understand how this government system is protecting the reproductive ability of whites. In evolutionary biology, fertility is a concept that measures the success of a species, or race. It seems like my genes are doomed in the future, for now. I am 30 years old, and have almost nothing. Although, I was interviewed and rejected to some pharmacy school.

Now things became worse. I guess they, or some Jew association, are my unavoidable enemy. I too came out messed up from that State University of New Jersey situation. (Right now, I'm sitting around a community college at age 30, writing in a notepad with some kind of transceiver radio in the sinus cavities behind my face.) At the end of my time there, I was incarcerated for five months over a poster. How could this be in a nation where free speech is the law? Jewish-looking lawyers and a black judge acted in collusion to use state power to oppress me greatly. First, I was jailed two months, where I decided to sit around in solitary confinement reading books, and writing letters to my friends. Then, I was involuntarily detained in the state insane asylum. It took an additional 2 months before I was declared competent to stand trial, and was cleared. Then, I had to attend morning trials at the municipal court at 7am over and over. Everyone else was judged, while my judgement was delayed over and over Luckily, I found a cashier job in New York, and I was living in little Russia there. Maybe thy ere trying to make me homeless with all the delayed trials? After seven or so delayed trials over almost a year I was finally judged. Then the Black judge jailed me another month, and fined me 500$. So much for right to a speedy trial, or free speech?

After this I fled to Seattle, the furthest a free plane ticket would take me. I had no wish to be around the abusive government of New Jersey. Maybe some enforcement agency should arrest and imprison all those people? The police, the judges, the lawyers--all of them--were clearly disobeying the law. It's like there is the written law, and the personal law those people have decided to follow. I wish my parents never raised me around New Jersey. Then, I wouldn't have to deal with this situation. After this, I didn't write in the forum for years...as you can witness.

Now, it's apparent, something very wicked is going on.

I was pretty worn out after this situation. And, I was staying clear of political activity. I didn't trust the law to really protect me. I basically fell into the habit of doing nothing. Although, I tried to get back on my feet. I volunteered in a science lab, a hospital, and as a tutor.

Eventually, this really old man told me to teach English in China. I was hired. My housing situation seemed to be worsening, and I was motivated by how an apartment was included. So, I flew over there, and was making 1000$ a month. I made some friends there. I the only American out of over 1 million.
Most looked like our stereotype of Chinese. However, there were two Muslim Uighurs from the west of China with white skin. One had blue eyes, and the other had green. They had faces which might look like western white from the US. I was definitely surprised to find white people out there, who were full citizens of China, and considered Chinese by the Chinese government. I searched out Uighurs on wikipedia, had a 1/4 Uighur friend. and went to the Uighur muslim cafe. Basically, I was exploring other cultures. And, it was interesting how two were whites.

However, some Jewish anti-Taliban association in New Jersey, or some league of Jews worked in collusion with the US and Chinese governments to monitor and harass me. The military police? in China put a transceiver in the sinus cavities behind my face. I vaguely remember this uniformed Chinese in a foggy vision. Voices with American accents began harassing. I know it's a Jewish association because they used voices of Jews I recognized in New Jersey. Also, they made some accurate accusations of things that happened around the New Jersey university. It's like they've been monitoring me, and waiting to attack--probably using the US government as an organ for their power. I am an ethnic American , and they are using my own government to oppress me. There is no way I am going back to China. The Jewish association may have bribed someone to kill me. I know it sound crazy, and that is how I suppose they plan to cover it up. This has been going on for months . Now, they have been sending high pitched signals each night and morning which bounce around in my skull. I feel light headed, and get a headache afterwards. I think they are killing off brain cells.

I have seen at least one person involved in this. They claim to be an Italian Jew, and have a deep tan, with a protruding nose that comes down across their upper lip. Although, you can't always tell if someone looking like that is Jewish. This whole situation is a mess. I saw him knocking on my door at 3am yelling. Of course, I did not open the door. No one has an American accent out there, except me. Also it sounds like a New Jersey accent. So, I know someone was sent out there. Also, I saw the same guy in Seattle at a hotel where I was staying.

Now, I don't know what to say, or do, I am trying to persevere over their evil. Perhaps, if they were set off apart their wickedness would consume them. I do not have a choice to separate away from these abusive stalkers. They have followed me to the other side of the world. Although, I'm not sure if it's from my life in New Jersey, or due to talking with Muslims. At some time, they did mention NJ activities, so it's at least connected to there. Two weeks ago, they were yelling "Racist!, racist!" at me when I awoke each morning.
I have been discovered for my earlier rebellion. Since people are human, I thought white people had a right to exist. But, I guess this is unacceptable to this Jewish association. I am here , and then I am gone. They are trying to prevent my reproduction? I am not sure how much I can take, although I am white. I think I'm worsening at communication, as headaches and light headedness occur. I worry I'm talking slower like an old man. Sound can break glass. It can break brains also. At least on my life personally, they have been deeply evil. I once wanted to be immortal.

Lately, I've been sitting around a community college. I was basically chased out of that job in China. I am hoping for this Judaism transceiver issue to end one way or another. They will give up, or something will destroy them?
I said hello to this blond girl I thought I recognized, but it was someone else. She was extremely pretty, and I think smart, since her head was large and she talked quickly. She was drunk, and said "I'm cute, and you're cute," and then hugged me. I don't know why she thought I was cute, I'm almost 6 feet. She was there for her high school graduation and was carrying a plastic bottle with hard liquor inside. After, I directly her to some building, she hugged me again. This time she let her guard down.

Thinking back, I could have been more passionate. I am a little worn down lately. It woke something inside of me, I had long forgotten. Suddenly, I had more will and a strength to deal with these oppressors. I've got her phone number. I wish I wasn't such a wreck for that opportunity. I can't believe would happen so suddenly with such an amazingly pretty girl.

For a moment I saw a light in her. Maybe, it's cause I was hugging her, and the event was such a stark contrast to this extremely oppressive circumstance. How are they getting away with this? This whole situation is wasted energy. This is wasted time.

I wish they would get out of the English speaking world, and go to some other country and learn their languages. I don't want to deal with this situation. Maybe they could just leave out of kindness towards the people who freed them--the ally powers (England, US, Canada, and Austrailia) ?
Maybe, in the spirit of kindness, they could go back to where they came from?

Maybe they could go back to Germany? That way they could wreck revenge on the actual nations which forced them out in WW2.
Although, I would not wish this situation on anyone.

Maybe they could go to Israel?

The US government is broken, especially now, since the transceiver issue occurred.

I am not sure what was occurring in Germany or the USSR 75 years ago. But, this is awful.

I am probably writing this way because of the high pitched noise breaking apart my mind.

I don't care whatever they do, I just wish I wouldn't have to deal with this transceiver.

Some people escape the worst of it, but others don't. Freedom of speech, and other rights, are slowly being taken away. It's like they are trying to silence the truth. Now, they are using the U.S. government to torture Muslims the world over--especially the middle east. Suspectfully, this seems like some Judaism objective. It would not completely surprise me if some Jew association turned this government machinery onto anyone who questions their objectives. Now, they are even going for ethnic Americans, like myself.

I ran away from New Jersey, and I try to avoid the worst situations seemingly encouraged by them. Still, Jews have affected nationwide policies. There are issues here not unlike New Jersey. I know this sounds bleak. Recently, I have been subject to torture by some Jewish association. I'm glad this forum is around to write happened.

I am never going to China. And, I am staying well away from Jews, if I can. If they are going to act like this, I wish they never came here after WW2.
I witnessed a 1/4-1/8 Jew with blue eyes possibly disturbed with the white genocide and degradation situation. He may have been sympathetic towards race conscious philosophy and even affected changes to counter the genocide himself. That guy was very off-balanced. He was extremely interested in dominance. And, he lived his life like it was a horrible, sad joke. Still, he would try to take advantage of people, and the situation. Maybe he would race-mix? He was wandering around the US by train. His non-Jew? girlfriend became an actual crack whore, and ditched college for a year. He demanded his sisters not marry blacks and so on. Then, one of his sisters married a Mexican. His non-Jewish father might have been sympathetic, and this happened.

This blue eyed Jew was really distraught, and decided on fleeing to India. He was interested in being the conquering, not the conquered, people. He also went to Israel on birthright Israel--some program for Jews. He claimed to be converting them to pro-white ways, but was maybe using them for housing. He may have been selling his butt while in India, and elsewhere. He may have just been a travel writer. I guess that's his business. Now, he is in Europe somewhere, possibly making a movie. I'm not sure. He seems to have been wrecked by this situation.

At times, I thought not everything was bad with him. Still, perhaps he is a Jew--possibly directed against me, and for the destruction of the glorious whiteness that characterizes our skin. As individuals, sometimes they seem okay. But, when I consider the overall situation it's confusing. From what I have witnessed, I would beware Jews.

Many people came out messed up from that white genocide scene at the State University of New Jersey--not everyone though.

Maybe there should be a section of this forum for Jew criticism? That way I could come here and read the funniest stuff ever. Jews are individuals and people. But, but an association of Jews did this to me. I am not sure what to do.

Are we, in the US going to put together a testament of atrocities. I can't even think right now. All last night someone was high pitched buzzing through the transceiver until 7am. This has to be illegal.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll