d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Chakras
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,979.69
Jun 26 2015 11:08am
I rarely feel them very strongly but
Yoga, meditation, moving around and ketamine
has halped to know they are not bs though
Atleast something is going on!

Gold: 1.50
Jun 26 2015 11:08am
Sacred Wisdom Chart #12 > Sacred Wisdom Chart #16
Gold: 4,004.55
Warn: 10%
Jun 26 2015 04:31pm
Feel them all the time. Took about 5 years of meditation 2-3 times weekly for 1-2 hours each time. Sun gazing during early morning sun rises using eye fluttering techniques for 30 seconds day 1 and then adding an additional 30 seconds for each time after eventually leading to 10 minutes(When the full sun becomes visible but is relatively low in intensity). On the day you gaze for 10 minutes follow that up with walking barefoot upon the Earth and try and match your vibrational frequency to that of the Earth(Shuman Resonance) until you feel "charged up". Do this when your energy feels out of wack(usually is 1-3 times a year during the change of seasons). This worked wonders for me and now when I meditate I can go right to the stimulation of the 6th Chakra. Have only merely tapped the "Crown" Chakra a few times but can never seem to hold my energy there. The people who say "bullshit" have probably never meditated besides maybe sitting for 10 minutes in silence expecting an instantaneous miracle and becoming enlightened with little to no effort. Kundalini Rising friend!
Gold: 294.90
Jun 26 2015 05:34pm
Chakra is not real. You can convince yourself that they are real through meditation or drug use, though. I can feel all sorts of things that don't exist, and sometimes I can feel nothing at all when I meditate.

Quote (KingTia @ Jun 26 2015 05:31pm)
Feel them all the time. Took about 5 years of meditation 2-3 times weekly for 1-2 hours each time. Sun gazing during early morning sun rises using eye fluttering techniques for 30 seconds day 1 and then adding an additional 30 seconds for each time after eventually leading to 10 minutes(When the full sun becomes visible but is relatively low in intensity). On the day you gaze for 10 minutes follow that up with walking barefoot upon the Earth and try and match your vibrational frequency to that of the Earth(Shuman Resonance) until you feel "charged up". Do this when your energy feels out of wack(usually is 1-3 times a year during the change of seasons). This worked wonders for me and now when I meditate I can go right to the stimulation of the 6th Chakra. Have only merely tapped the "Crown" Chakra a few times but can never seem to hold my energy there. The people who say "bullshit" have probably never meditated besides maybe sitting for 10 minutes in silence expecting an instantaneous miracle and becoming enlightened with little to no effort. Kundalini Rising friend!

This is all pseudoscience, but the mind is a powerful thing. You can make your body and mind really feel better by imagining things that are not real. The results are real, but chakra is just a sugar pill.

Source: have been practicing Transcendental Meditation for 10 years, with occasional traditional self-guided tibetan meditation. You can use ideas like chakra to ground your meditation--this is quite common in tibetan meditation--but you have other options which will yield the exact same results.
Jun 26 2015 05:42pm
A sugar pill is a sugar pill. Chakras are Chakras. Words are words. The meanings and energy you attach to them are all up to you. I can see what you're pointing at, but NOTHING is there. Must be an illusion of my perception :)
Gold: 152.00
Jun 26 2015 06:19pm
Quote (KingTia @ Jun 26 2015 06:31pm)

I meditate regularly but chakras are fictional. They exist merely as made up spiritual tools, but they have no reality except in our imagination.

Quote (Shadowoffury @ Jun 26 2015 07:34pm)
Chakra is not real. You can convince yourself that they are real through meditation or drug use, though. I can feel all sorts of things that don't exist, and sometimes I can feel nothing at all when I meditate.

This is all pseudoscience, but the mind is a powerful thing. You can make your body and mind really feel better by imagining things that are not real. The results are real, but chakra is just a sugar pill.

Source: have been practicing Transcendental Meditation for 10 years, with occasional traditional self-guided tibetan meditation. You can use ideas like chakra to ground your meditation--this is quite common in tibetan meditation--but you have other options which will yield the exact same results.

Agree 100%

This post was edited by Voyaging on Jun 26 2015 06:19pm
Gold: 285.00
Jun 26 2015 06:29pm
BS
Gold: 281,260.50
Jun 26 2015 07:01pm
yee, Chakras !

Jun 26 2015 07:13pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Jun 26 2015 07:19pm)
I meditate regularly but chakras are fictional. They exist merely as made up spiritual tools, but they have no reality except in our imagination.

Agree 100%

I say the same thing about politics and religion haha
Gold: 2,979.69
Jun 27 2015 02:51am
Quote (KingTia @ Jun 27 2015 12:31am)

Sounds awesome, been meditating under a year. Being physically fit really seems to help too
Been afraid of light (life) for so long so wouldn't have thought about sun gazing for a while
Sounds interesting and essential!
Should start spending more time outside too. Atm i don't like to follow schedules,
more like to go with the flow and do this and that.
Stopped wearing socks and underpants some weeks ago, easier in summer
My energy is daily out of wack usually
Doesn't crown chackra activate during orgasm. That's just a release i guess but something. Maybe tantra?
Do you do any exercises standing on your head and breathing at ease, or is it for something else?
:)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll