d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Add League Of Legends Subforum(s)
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 200.69
Trader: Trusted
Jun 14 2015 11:00pm
Please read the suggestion, and don't simply vote No because you' don't like the game.
I would prefer that people who actually play the game vote and give their opinions. Thanks

Hey, my suggestion is to have new subforums for League of Legends, so we can discuss different aspects of the game in different subforums, rather than having everything cluttered together.

Currently there is one main forum. My idea is that one could remain for general discussion, and we could add 1 or both of the following subforums:

The main 'League of Legends' forum would remain unchanged. and include:
Services, elo hell threads, progression / digression threads, finding friends / building parties (duo q, ranked 5s, LFG, norms, in-houses ect) ,

Esports -
The subforum would be used to discuss all aspect of the Esports side of League of Legends, including:
North American LCS, European LCS, LCK Champions Korea, LPL China, LMS Taiwan, North American Challenger Series, European Challenger Series, all All-Stars events, Mid Season Invitational, and of course the World Championship.
It could be used to discuss game play as it's occurring, pro player builds, strategies, favorite teams and players.
This forum could also be used to talk about general Esports drama (roster changes, leaks) , share VODS from pro players, and discuss why Faker is the best.

Builds and Strategy -
This forum could be used to tips and tricks with various champions, discussing build paths, and how to correctly itemize against different enemy team comps, Team comps is general (what works well together)
Nerfs, buffs, patch notes, game changes, item changes, map changes, champion guides, Meta, Runes and Masteries for specific champions, and what runes / masteries to use in certain situations against enemy comps / champions.
General questions about the game. We have a variety of players, who are ranked low and high who can help each other and learn here.

What are the PROS of my suggestion? :
Less clutter in the main forum
Easier to join in on conversations, since you know what to expect in each forum
Makes Q & A for new players simple: If they have a question about them game they could post in Builds and Strategy and get a quick response.
Increased activity in these sections. League of Legends is already a very active forum, and it's one of the most largely played games on the internet. Opening up new subforums for more discussion could inspire d2jsp users to be more active in there areas, increasing activity and conversation in these areas.

What are the CONS of my suggestions? :
You tell me! Post your opinions below :P

TLDR : Add 2 new subforums to League of Legends, 'Esports' and 'Builds and Strategy'

This post was edited by Deft on Jun 14 2015 11:01pm
Gold: 11,181.00
Jun 14 2015 11:40pm
Would like to see one for Builds and Strategy I enjoy playing lol but i struggle with items builds an strats
Gold: 0.00
Jun 14 2015 11:44pm
Actually, you want LoL section to be like Diablo II Discusion Section with his own Sub Forum. Why not LoL is popular enough on D2jsp and alot of people visit and post there as well.

Just make this section a little more clean and easy to spot some topics
that might interest you.

Also, alot more Sub Forum could be added to League of Legends.

But Esport and Build, Guide & Strategy is a good Start.

This post was edited by RenTed on Jun 14 2015 11:48pm
Gold: 1.50
Warn: 10%
Jun 14 2015 11:50pm
I really like the idea, could bring out more discussion on builds and whats going on in LoL. There is a lot to learn when you wanna improve as a player, I feel this could help quite a bit. Could even be a place where people can get together and do a fantasy league to have a little bit of fun and compete.
Trade Assistant
Gold: 161,000.00
Jun 15 2015 01:43am
Voted Yes, any major current game imo should have their own sub forum. Path of Exile, League Of Legends and so on.
Jun 15 2015 03:57am
Quote (Armenians @ 15 Jun 2015 10:43)
Voted Yes, any major current game imo should have their own sub forum. Path of Exile, League Of Legends and so on.

i'm not sure if you understood the suggestion. League of Legends already has a subforum, but the suggestion was to add sub categories there, kinda like in Diablo 2 Discussions

Voting Yes, it is very active subforum and the community should benefit from this.
Gold: 5.55
Jun 15 2015 02:39pm
Yes.

good luck with this. B)
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 16 2015 09:59am
[x] Yes

Absolutely - this comes with any growth to a new, upcoming and popular game. It's only a matter of time before it's needed here at d2jsp.
Jun 16 2015 10:36am
Voted no because I don't like the game.
Gold: 200.69
Jun 16 2015 05:47pm
Quote (Criaric @ Jun 16 2015 08:36am)
Voted no because I don't like the game.

:fume:
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll