d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > 100 Fg For Leveling Help
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 332.95
Jun 11 2015 06:47am
EOTM is nice in that you can just afk it and farm karma/xp (Provided you are winning atm).
Other than that, crafting did get nerfed significantly (8 vs 10 levels), but you can get an easy chunk of levels from cooking (If you have an 80 to get you karma items its even cheaper, like a few dozen silver last I checked). http://gw2crafts.net/ has various guides for crafting, JC is also very cheap compared to cooking.
Gold: 212.00
Jun 11 2015 06:01pm
I leveled all my originals by fucking around exploring maps
Then re-leveled 7 of them through spvp reward tracks & tomes of knowledge alone (which happens quickly actually)

But if I was like... on some challenge to get to 80th quickly
I'd suggest what Wretch said but I'll add a few areas of interest that have frequent event XP rewards and shitloads of random monster spawns while doing them:
* Plains Of Ashford ~ so many mass creature spam events in here it's ridiculous but specifically abuse the decimus waypoint "protect the tents" event and "stonecrag krull" event in the east
* Kessex Hills ~ still not a bad XP loop with the old event chain, "defend bridge from centaurs", "kill centaur vets", "kill centaur champ" -> recyle
* Gendarran Fields ~ specifically "Defend Ascalon Settlement" event
* Harathi Hinterlands ~ everything in the event chain here is highly over-spawned madness and much event XP
* Timberline Falls ~ that little area where the quaggan is fighting to be a pirate, just mass event completions and shitloads of spawn for that whole chain
* Mount Maelstrom ~ the event chain all around Crucible Of Eternity dungeon
* Straits Of Devestation ~ Easy 70 - 80 with enormous over-spawned events the entire way through, with plenty of important events like priest of balth
* WvW ~ simply go to the west of a north supply in a borderland, pull spiders in to groups and squish them "good drops even". Alternate with centaur pulls to the east and hit EB to pull other creatures for initial bonus XP

If someone actually took the time to define a better version of what I listed above "mass killing shit in order from low maps to high as you level, in only the most lucrative spots in the game"
You could probably level with all those boosters from 1 to 80 in about 6 to 8 hours
Would be cheap enough to upgrade with masterwork serk gear each time you switch a map

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Jun 11 2015 06:04pm
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll