d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Books & Literature > Ebook?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.64
May 31 2015 02:10am
i was looking to start writing some micro Ebooks just things that are 100-1000 words long. I have some good ideas but i have never actually written something before.

so i figure i start with something easy but if people like my work ware would i go to sell something as small as a micro story. its basically just a letter size story?

also i was never good with spelling like ware to put periods quotation marks etc is there a program i can use that will help me do that or would i need to like have some one do that for me?

thanks!

p.s.

i also do not no the format for these types of things is there some examples i can look up or would i actually need to study this sort of thing to understand the format?

This post was edited by serpin on May 31 2015 02:12am
Gold: 3,804.50
May 31 2015 12:46pm
what is your goal? to share your ideas or to make money? if the latter, i suggest not bothering, but yes you'd have to hire an editor and whatnot. if the former, make a website. if you get popular enough (not very likely) you can use ads. i'm not even sure how you'd fit a whole story in a paragraph.

i read "worm" if you're familiar with it. someone made their website and wrote a bit of the story regularly over years and it's pretty popular. but keep in mind stories are like mobile apps. everyone and their mother has a great idea, but very few make it big.

if it's fanfiction, there's a huge fan base on sites like fanfiction.net so you might get people to read it.

and you weren't kidding. your spelling/grammar is terrible.

This post was edited by carteblanche on May 31 2015 12:47pm
Go Back To Books & Literature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll