d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso Gfx Artist To Design Arcade Marquee > Yup
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 659.00
May 25 2015 01:31pm
hey Guys so i finally got my mame cab up (multiple arcade machine emulator) and now im looking at this frogger marquee and i wanna change that, ive got a site that will create it for me but i need to supply the artwork. which is why im here

these are instructions from the site on the size and format for the art: should be at least 200dpi, but 266-300dpi is preferred OR a Vector file using Illustrator. Leave the document in RGB mode which has a broader color range. Do not create a file in a lower dpi and then convert it to 300dpi, this only makes the file bigger and does not enhance the resolution. It will still come out blocky and actually worse then if you left it at a lower dpi. Start creating your image at 200 or 300 dpi at full size, in other words, if you are creating a 300dpi marquee that will print at 26x8” create it at that size.

Some of my favorite characters/franchises include:

-Street fighter
-Metal Slug
-Marvel
-TMNT
-Megaman
-Castlevania
-Chrono Trigger
-Earthbound
-Aliens
-Terminator T2 style
-Zangief
-Ryu
-Wolverine
-Spiderman
-Venom
-Morgan (marvel vs capcom)
-Superman Captain commando
-Nightcrawler

These are just off the top of my head ill compile more and post here, feel free to pm. obv i can get more fg or we can work something out. lmk thanks guys
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll