d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Muslims
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
May 19 2015 11:02am
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 19 2015 11:56am)
You mean the evil European countries for example the Scandinavians that have tiny populations but yet somehow find ways to take in hordes of migrants putting enormous strains on their social welfare programs? While their Sunni brethren in the Gulf that are extremely rich and have high living standards such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar don't take a single refugee. Ah yes the villainous Europeans!!

Scandinavians saved their Jews, they have a good history. They were largely undisturbed by the Third Reich. They didn't turn them over and collaborate like the rest of the continent. Denmark saved their Jews as well by not collaborating and making it clear that the Third Reich would face total war from them if they insisted but complying with their demands otherwise. How did the Vichy French fair? Dutch? Fascist Spain? Mussolini's Italy? Were they kinder to the Jew in the pogroms in the East? It wasn't just that Hitler didn't like the Jews...nobody on the continent was too hot about them, like the old Muzzies now. Official governments are more tolerant now, but that xenophobia is still there.

Are you really trying to white wash this? Next you'll be denying the Holocaust :lol:

Brushing up on WW2 history would have cleared up whose questions ;)

And they're as related to human beings in Europe as they are to Qatar. These artificial race divisions don't really exist outside of human imagination. Why should they move to tiny Gulf States that don't even have rights and where beating and murdering the help is legal? As opposed to going somewhere with robust educational and employment opportunity? You have a strange value system :p

It really sounds like people are just still mad about globalization. Well it is too late to close Pandora's Box, it is a global world, and people live and trade all over it.

It always seems more like the Right Wing is pissed about the logical outcome of its policies. Open markets around the world cause people to congregate where the wealth is all taken and stored. Singapore has had a huge population increase too :p

This post was edited by Skinned on May 19 2015 11:07am
Gold: 7,621.00
May 19 2015 11:18am
Quote (Skinned @ May 19 2015 10:02am)
Scandinavians saved their Jews, they have a good history. They were largely undisturbed by the Third Reich. They didn't turn them over and collaborate like the rest of the continent. Denmark saved their Jews as well by not collaborating and making it clear that the Third Reich would face total war from them if they insisted but complying with their demands otherwise. How did the Vichy French fair? Dutch? Fascist Spain? Mussolini's Italy? Were they kinder to the Jew in the pogroms in the East? It wasn't just that Hitler didn't like the Jews...nobody on the continent was too hot about them, like the old Muzzies now. Official governments are more tolerant now, but that xenophobia is still there.

Are you really trying to white wash this? Next you'll be denying the Holocaust :lol:

Brushing up on WW2 history would have cleared up whose questions ;)
t
And they're as related to human beings in Europe as they are to Qatar. These artificial race divisions don't really exist outside of human imagination. Why should they move to tiny Gulf States that don't even have rights and where beating and murdering the help is legal? As opposed to going somewhere with robust educational and employment opportunity? You have a strange value system :p

It really sounds like people are just still mad about globalization. Well it is too late to close Pandora's Box, it is a global world, and people live and trade all over it.

It always seems more like the Right Wing is pissed about the logical outcome of its policies. Open markets around the world cause people to congregate where the wealth is all taken and stored. Singapore has had a huge population increase too :p

I just think it's funny that the people doing the most to help the issue are the most criticized ones. Italy is taking in thousands of migrants per week while Indonesia and Malaysia two of the most populous Muslim countries won't even take a few hundred Rohingya Muslims. I guess European countries need to be held to a higher standard than the rest of the world. And isin't it strange how most Muslim migrants view Europe as the promise land even though they have such different cultures and aren't under the Islamic law, this truly speaks volumes about the rest of the Muslim world and how they treat their own.
May 19 2015 11:52am
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 19 2015 12:18pm)
I just think it's funny that the people doing the most to help the issue are the most criticized ones. Italy is taking in thousands of migrants per week while Indonesia and Malaysia two of the most populous Muslim countries won't even take a few hundred Rohingya Muslims. I guess European countries need to be held to a higher standard than the rest of the world. And isin't it strange how most Muslim migrants view Europe as the promise land even though they have such different cultures and aren't under the Islamic law, this truly speaks volumes about the rest of the Muslim world and how they treat their own.

I think the view is that countries with staggering levels of economic excess compared to the rest of the world, especially countries that were instrumental in creating the problem in the first place by imposing artificial political borders in places where there were none and giving land that wasn't there's to give away to people who didn't deserve it in the first place so that they could reach that staggering level of economic excess to begin with, should bear the most responsibility for solving the problem, since they had the most responsibility in creating the problem overall. Blaming the current or old leaders of the Middle East is just blaming a henchman and The Middle East is still full of henchmen who are cowards in the face of economic imperialism.

You may not agree, but that is the sentiment.

We have individual people making micro decisions on where to go. Like many people before, they look to The West. I love living here so much that I think everybody should. Me and Alexander share that dream :love:
Gold: 1.28
May 19 2015 11:56am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ May 19 2015 06:49pm)
...not a fan...I don't believe they will choose what is right over joining global jihad , I just don't .

You're saying "they" which means you're generalizing
Gold: 5,016.77
May 19 2015 12:01pm
Quote (Haxjsp @ May 19 2015 12:56pm)

People like this are the funniest trolls....
May 19 2015 12:10pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 19 2015 01:01pm)
People like this are the funniest trolls....

Why do you say that?
Gold: 1,157.00
May 19 2015 12:10pm
This is why.
Couldn't of said it any better than this woman.

Watch "Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly ยป T" on YouTube
Gold: 7,252.72
May 19 2015 03:20pm
Quote (Haxjsp @ May 19 2015 01:56pm)

...no , I'm including all of them . That would be called very specific and not " in general " .
Gold: 540.00
May 19 2015 04:08pm
Quote (Haxjsp @ May 19 2015 11:16am)
Muslims are the new black and hispanic people in not only the US but the whole world.
I have nothing against blacks and hispanics but it's the way people used to look at them especially in the US.
People like to jump on the bandwagon of racism and hatred, just like back in the slavery days where black people were seen as animals.

Majority of people hate muslims because of 9/11.
23% of the worlds population or 1.6billion people are muslims, most of them middle-eastern people.
How can you generalize all of the muslim world after the acts of 20 psychopaths involved in 9/11 who dare to call themselves muslims?

Just because of 9/11? Maybe because 90% of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims in the name of muhammad Wusalem Wusalem whatever
Gold: 9,039.20
May 19 2015 04:18pm
Quote (Haxjsp @ May 19 2015 09:16am)
Muslims are the new black and hispanic people in not only the US but the whole world.
I have nothing against blacks and hispanics but it's the way people used to look at them especially in the US.
People like to jump on the bandwagon of racism and hatred, just like back in the slavery days where black people were seen as animals.

Majority of people hate muslims because of 9/11.
23% of the worlds population or 1.6billion people are muslims, most of them middle-eastern people.
How can you generalize all of the muslim world after the acts of 20 psychopaths involved in 9/11 who dare to call themselves muslims?

Being Muslim has nothing to do with being black or hispanic.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll