d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sons Of Anarchy
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,819.09
May 20 2015 09:08pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ May 19 2015 04:05pm)
Yeah, I've ever really known one real 1% and he's the last person you'd suspect. He really kept an eye peeking over his shoulder all the time, rightfully so with the enemies he made. He was a very low key person and never drew attention to himself.

A real outlaw biker looks like an outlaw biker when he's on his bike and in his leathers. It's not a stereotype, that's how they dress. Just because they don't dress like bikers when they're doing "business" doesn't mean the image is wrong. I'm old friends with a full patch Angel and let's just say (and leave it at that) that I run in circles that occasionally interact with similarindividuals. When they're "working" or doing business, they're in suits, mechanic scrubs, uniforms etc. with their hair tied back and cleaned up. When they're with their buddies, they 100%, absolutely look like bikers from SoA. You're not around enough bikers who would be classified as 1%ers if you think they never dress like the popular image of outlaw bikers.
Gold: 119,903.34
May 20 2015 11:27pm
They will lose. Cops are the strongest gang in America.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll