d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Boston Bomber Sentenced To Death
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.76
May 17 2015 04:17pm
Quote (IceMage @ 17 May 2015 15:37)
Thanks for describing 90% of the posts on PaRD.

I'm surprised that you don't have a Jack Nicholson gif. that could better express your feelings about that post
Gold: 1,382.83
May 17 2015 04:42pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ May 17 2015 06:13pm)
@ boldwho do you want to give that ability to if not the state?
you can call the killer a monster but he is still a human being, and you would still be killing him.

As far as victimless crimes go I mean the misdemeanor drug possession charges, those shouldn't be prison times.
other laws that rule my morals rather than protect anyone else from damage. etc.. I'm sorry my brain is shutting down
but you get the gist of my meaning I hope?

Yes. You would be killing him. That is clear.
There are people that should die, people think they are somehow morally superior for claiming otherwise but their principles only go as far as the world allows them to.
As for your question, it's not like I want that sort of practice transferred. But in a somewhat relevant way to answer, I like rights to self defense using fatal methods.
A death penalty for someone who could show no signs of being a danger to you, though? I don't see a place for it so long as we have a prison system.

The part where it seems even more costly for government death penalties than it would a life sentence just shows how illogical and emotional-based the action is. I also just want all power of the government slowly degraded and taken away..you know, a flip-flopped version of how they view citizen's rights.

I know what you mean probably due to similar opinions to a certain extent, but it's still all wibbly wobbly and requires clear detail and lines drawn. Just whenever it's brought up in a conversation, it's going to require explanation of the opinion, so that'll be good to figure out beforehand lol.

This post was edited by Tylr on May 17 2015 04:44pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll