d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Light Novels > Need More
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.90
May 11 2015 12:58am
Quote (joelmules @ May 10 2015 02:14am)
Oh, you don't read ln after a manga? I get so annoyed that a manga is 10chs in while the ln is 30vols in, that i decide that I can't wait. Aka Tate, lms , and mushoku. Usually read the manga adaptations to see if I want to read the ln or not

I read those 3 light novels before knowing there was a manga, so there's that....

Quote (wafflehunter @ May 10 2015 10:28am)
i ran out of jap LN too so moved over to chinese stuff, it's pretty god damn good

there's "a step into the past", which is completed over at spcnet, over in their forums, wuxia translations, about some modern army guy who time travels to ancient china during one of the unification wars, it's harem, battle strategy, politics, tragedy, action... really long book

my current fav is "coiling dragon" over at wuxiatranslations, mortal boy's growth and adventure as he ascends through godhood

also good from that same author (IEatTomatoes) of coiling dragon, "stellar transformations" which again is a similar book to coiling dragon but i think? the main character from coiling dragon pretty much becomes /spoilers a universe creator and creates the universe for stellar transformations

xian ni, battle through heavens, desolate era are all again similar type books

zhan long, chinese vrmmorpg

douluo dalu, also a very good one, a reincarnation type story, it's a massive book and there's also someone who picked up the sequal douluo dalu 2 and just started translating that as well

Ahhhh forgot to add douluo dalu to the manga section, it's been updating daily now.
I'll check them out tomorrow
Quote (Pavise @ May 10 2015 05:23am)
Do you mind Chinese novels? if not, then: Zhan long, Xian Ni, Shadow rogue, Battle Through the Heavens...

then theres Ark which is a must read, infact you should just go for that right now. Some you may like are "Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku", "Overlord", "Isekai meikyuu de dorei harem wo"

Also got couple shorten ones which are slowly getting translated. lmk

e- ps just read the gdamn Arifureta its gold even if the senpais in the internet call it edgy :rolleyes:

e2- dont rly need fg just keep ur coins

checked
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku, might read
I'll look at others tmr

This post was edited by Uguu on May 11 2015 01:06am
Gold: 1.69
May 11 2015 01:25am
chrome shelled regios i think is one? pretty good imo.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on May 11 2015 01:26am
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll