d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > I Have Never Seen It This Low > Just Sad Imo
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 156.16
May 7 2015 05:06pm
Ladder Slasher
Welcome to the Ladder Slasher shrine, a repository for information about the game.

Ladder Slasher is a free RPG game that you can play in your web browser, on your desktop or mobile device!

There are currently 9 Players Online Slashing

I hope this changes soon!!

This post was edited by SouthernComfort on May 7 2015 05:07pm
Gold: 9.04
May 7 2015 05:12pm
Lies i just looked, theres 10 online
Gold: 8.00
May 7 2015 05:15pm
Game sucks
Gold: 50,061.36
May 7 2015 06:26pm
Quote (SouthernComfort @ May 7 2015 07:06pm)
Ladder Slasher
Welcome to the Ladder Slasher shrine, a repository for information about the game.

Ladder Slasher is a free RPG game that you can play in your web browser, on your desktop or mobile device!

There are currently 9 Players Online Slashing

I hope this changes soon!!

It'll change only if njaguar starts listening to us

he doesn't even play his own game...
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
May 7 2015 06:32pm
Everone is selling out
Gold: 50,061.36
May 7 2015 07:23pm
Quote (M0nsterEnergy @ May 7 2015 08:32pm)
Everone is selling out

lol'd

I'm not. I'm trying to buy... I even pm'd a few people who don't play anymore... they won't respond to my pms.

Those who are selling still want the same price they paid from 5 years ago. That's why they can't sell... they're stupid. Stubbornness is equivalent to stupidity.
Gold: 581.19
May 7 2015 07:29pm
Quote (pwb3 @ May 7 2015 08:23pm)
lol'd

I'm not. I'm trying to buy... I even pm'd a few people who don't play anymore... they won't respond to my pms.

Those who are selling still want the same price they paid from 5 years ago. That's why they can't sell... they're stupid. Stubbornness is equivalent to stupidity.

It is their items so they can sell them for whatever they want. Or they can keep them if they desire. No need to be calling people within the community stupid over pixels when I'm sure as you know not many are a fan of you already.
Gold: 7,863.56
May 7 2015 07:37pm
Quote (pwb3 @ May 7 2015 10:23pm)
lol'd

And is it stupid to try to recover the initial cost of the items you own??

If an item cost me 10K 5 years ago, you bloody well better be ready to offer at least that much in order to tweak my interest
Gold: 56.30
May 7 2015 07:55pm
Quote (Paparick @ 7 May 2015 19:37)
And is it stupid to try to recover the initial cost of the items you own??

If an item cost me 10K 5 years ago, you bloody well better be ready to offer at least that much in order to tweak my interest

Exactly.
Never understood how people do not get it.

A person who has an item can ask whatever they want for it.
If they dont get what they want, they keep there item, no loss to them.
If you do not offer what they want for it, you do not get the item, to bad for you.

Its a sellers world, and usually imo the only reason people sell for cheap or less than they paid, is because they NEED the fg for something,
and that need overcomes the desire to get what the item is really worth to them/worth in general.

@ Jamie

So what can we do as an LS community to help change this?

Quote (pwb3 @ 7 May 2015 18:26)
It'll change only if njaguar starts listening to us

he doesn't even play his own game...

Quote (supersage @ 7 May 2015 17:15)
Game sucks

Things like this are an obvious thing to stay away from, it would be far more productive to think about what we CAN do and CAN change and
stop thinking about what is not in our control.
Suggestions im sure are fine, but crying when not everything is implemented is in no way a way to handle things, and is
no way to draw people in.

A huge start would be attitude throughout the community.

I see alot of people already trying to do things to help, this is where your efforts should be put to use.

Just a few:

Newcomers Day - By Verdun

LS Competition - By R0cktaze

Should we have a sardine Wednesday? - By Doomchaser

Yet here is what the community does instead of joining in and trying to HELP get new members in the game:

What I personally hate about this thread... WE THE PLAYERS are making newcomers play the game with OUR GEAR, OUR TIME, OUR DEVOTION... and you know what is really FUCKING STUPID... the creator DOES FUCK ALL BUT GIVE TIDBITS. Yeap.. I will undoubtedly get susspended for my post... but think about it... I PERSONALLY Have given away GODLY items in competitions, and not only that, BUT, others have followed suite and got SHIT on because idiots can NOT read... ANYWAY, why should YOU, MYSELF and OTHERS GIVE AWAY things that WE have found and spent our TIME obtaining to keep a game alive where PAUL does NOT even listen to those that stick around and contribute to this GREAT game... yes it is GREAT... but... if he can not LISTEN and try... THEN why should we help him when HE DOES NOT help us SUPPORTING HIS GAME????????.... note... copy/pasted for later reference... thank you all for your time.

Or they could just fish... beginners usually are poor... splintered rods are very common so they can just grab one...

Really want to make the game better?
Do so by making the game atmosphere better.
Simple.
Gold: 74,173.07
May 7 2015 07:58pm
This game is amazing and a ton of fun.

Just play with Lance
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll