d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Boost S3 To G4 > How Much
Prev18910
Closed New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7.40
Apr 19 2015 11:41pm
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Apr 19 2015 09:46pm)
my argument is very valid, but i just think it's funny how people instantly go out and brag about what they make

i don't nor will i ever make a ton of money in my life, i'm very content just making an average living

Your argument is people playing games don't deserve compensation for their time. They're playing a game, therefore deserve less than slave labor.

This logic is why you'll be making an average living for the rest of your life.

Supply and demand, buddy. If you had the choice of picking between some homeless guy on the street with computer knowledge or a well-known company to fix your computer. 9 out of 10 people choose the business, you choose the homeless guy.

This is the difference between a quality elo job and a shit one.
Gold: 42.00
Apr 19 2015 11:52pm
Quote (Boost4U @ Apr 20 2015 12:41am)
Your argument is people playing games don't deserve compensation for their time. They're playing a game, therefore deserve less than slave labor.

This logic is why you'll be making an average living for the rest of your life.

Supply and demand, buddy. If you had the choice of picking between some homeless guy on the street with computer knowledge or a well-known company to fix your computer. 9 out of 10 people choose the business, you choose the homeless guy.

This is the difference between a quality elo job and a shit one.

lmao....
Gold: 143,450.00
Apr 20 2015 12:01am
I like how people make boosting their job (rofl) and then bitch at people that do it for cheap because they do it for fun or w/e. They don't have to pay the bills from it so why even talk about $/hr.
Great topic keep up the good work.
Apr 20 2015 12:06am
Quote (HEAVENSHAKINGSWORD @ Apr 19 2015 10:52pm)
lmao....

How is it any different?

A guy who may fail your job and not care take a long ass time, does it basically free, might get your account banned.

VS

A company with something to lose, refundable, timely, and secure.

Quote (uNoTopia @ Apr 19 2015 11:01pm)
I like how people make boosting their job (rofl) and then bitch at people that do it for cheap because they do it for fun or w/e. They don't have to pay the bills from it so why even talk about $/hr.
Great topic keep up the good work.

I know people who make 30,000$ a year boosting.
Apr 20 2015 12:11am
I've seen like 6 dirt cheap boosters leave the Forum cause they failed and demoted an account and gave it up.

#dirtcheapboosts

VS

#realboosters

But for everything under plat, pay pennies. There's over 40 orders a day on 2 sites for at bare minimum in Bronze 3$ a win. In plat it's 10-15$ a win. People pay it, get over it.
Gold: 143,450.00
Apr 20 2015 12:13am
Quote (Boost4U @ 20 Apr 2015 08:06)
How is it any different?

A guy who may fail your job and not care take a long ass time, does it basically free, might get your account banned.

VS

A company with something to lose, refundable, timely, and secure.

I know people who make 30,000$ a year boosting.

And that's great for them. But I'm sure they are too busy boosting to give a shit about what a plat charges for a b5-s5 job. You pay for quality, naturally, but not everyone is looking for that. Isn't it childish to mock casual boosters when you're a 'pro'?
Gold: 5,113.60
Apr 20 2015 12:20am
Quote (uNoTopia @ Apr 20 2015 12:13am)
And that's great for them. But I'm sure they are too busy boosting to give a shit about what a plat charges for a b5-s5 job. You pay for quality, naturally, but not everyone is looking for that. Isn't it childish to mock casual boosters when you're a 'pro'?

I don't think he was mocking casual boosters. There's nothing wrong with casual boosters that play the game for fun and may not be as good(and have less experience boosting, meaning your account is more likely to be banned/have rewards stripped), but if you want quality, you have to pay for it. That's all he's saying.
Apr 20 2015 12:22am
Quote (uNoTopia @ Apr 19 2015 11:13pm)

Everyone here capable of doing anything but casual boosting don't care, as they're here for the Forum not boosting.

Childish? You're on the internet, we're all childish here. Children have the most fun out of any age, remember that.

I'm not here hating on people, I'm simply pointing out just because some Gold main is willing to do your Silver job for 10$ doesn't mean the value of that job is 10$. Everyone values their time differently, as we're all in different places in life.

Don't hate on people who boost, because it's no different than any other job. Your narrow-minded remarks only make you sound like a white kid raised in a rich sub-urban neighborhood.
Gold: 25.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 20 2015 12:24am
Quote (SaphirexX @ Apr 20 2015 01:20am)
I don't think he was mocking casual boosters. There's nothing wrong with casual boosters that play the game for fun and may not be as good(and have less experience boosting, meaning your account is more likely to be banned/have rewards stripped), but if you want quality, you have to pay for it. That's all he's saying.

its like this with every game, even on world of warcraft you had your regular gladiator player selling 2200 or 2400 boosts for ~60-70 bux while websites were selling them for double the price, but had players who were double the experience of your "casual" booster

i know it came out of nowhere but i thought id say it

ty

Apr 20 2015 12:27am
Quote (Methodsxoxo @ Apr 19 2015 11:24pm)
its like this with every game, even on world of warcraft you had your regular gladiator player selling 2200 or 2400 boosts for ~60-70 bux while websites were selling them for double the price, but had players who were double the experience of your "casual" booster

i know it came out of nowhere but i thought id say it

ty

Reputation is a lot in gaming, and once you're scammed enough you'll realize it's usually always worth paying extra.
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev18910
Closed New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll