d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Run Mikey Run > Another One Joins The Pool Of Nutters?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.76
Apr 18 2015 03:22pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 18 Apr 2015 14:35)
here's the video of Jon destroying Dick Cheney's logic - he takes ripping to new levels

http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/Shows/TheDailyShow?vid=591670

that's a Canadian link, not sure if it works

LOL my last Job that I worked for someone else the contractor that I worked for was paid by and worked for American Eagle we were hanging and finishing 2-family residentials at Fort. Lenordwood I found out that American Eagle was owned somehow by Halliburton...So in essence Dick paid me Federal prevailing wages for over 4 years of finishing drywall That just tickles my liberal jellybeans :D
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 18 2015 03:27pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Apr 18 2015 04:22pm)
LOL my last Job that I worked for someone else the contractor that I worked for was paid by and worked for American Eagle we were hanging and finishing 2-family residentials at Fort. Lenordwood I found out that American Eagle was owned somehow by Halliburton...So in essence Dick paid me Federal prevailing wages for over 4 years of finishing drywall That just tickles my liberal jellybeans :D

Ignorance is bliss, sometimes its better to not know the web of lies to much.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll