d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Girl Raped On Crowded Beach And No One Stops It
Prev1234515Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,039.20
Apr 15 2015 09:21am
Quote (balrog66 @ Apr 15 2015 07:30am)
You mean back when men had no accountability as far as sex goes?

Men have always been accountable, that is their purpose, men who avoid responsibility have never been thought of highly.

The point is sex doesn't hold the same accountability anymore, even rape is feeling the diminishing effects of liberalism.

In 2030 will participation in a gang bang be a public expectation?

Keep voting Democrat and i'm sure this can be a reality soon.

Gold: 2,407.00
Apr 15 2015 09:25am
I'm inclined to think the bystanders didn't know it was rape. If I sew some drugged looking girl having sex on a beach during spring break I would just think she's drunk and move on.
Gold: 5,016.77
Apr 15 2015 09:26am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 15 2015 10:16am)
Lets be honest, presupposition has no place but journalism. Although im not sure what the difference would be in terms of lack of sexual consent. Doesnt matter if she passed herself out or got drugged, either way having sex with her is rape. Even if she consented to the sex previous to passing out unless she explicitly consented to having sex while passed out its rape. If she consented to one of the 4 men having sex with her while she was passed out then 3 of them are guilty of rape. Someone is guilty of rape regardless of the source of her unconsciousness.

Obviously. My post was about the common claim that a girl was "roofied" because she can't remember what she did on a drunk night.
Apr 15 2015 09:28am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 15 2015 10:26am)
Obviously. My post was about the common claim that a girl was "roofied" because she can't remember what she did on a drunk night.

If someone chooses to intoxicate themselves beyond their ability to give consent then can any sex with them be consensual?
Gold: 500.00
Apr 15 2015 09:33am
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Apr 15 2015 10:28am)
If someone chooses to intoxicate themselves beyond their ability to give consent then can any sex with them be consensual?

for the right amount of fg i will argue for either side ^_^
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 15 2015 09:33am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 15 2015 09:26am)

ahh gotcha, yes i do think its a tactic that some young women use to get rid of some of the shame.

Quote (Mastersam93 @ Apr 15 2015 09:28am)

not unless she consented to be penetrated while passed out. Some people are in to that, if youve watched the show Luther you may have seen an example.
Apr 15 2015 09:39am
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Apr 15 2015 10:28am)

Not an easy question to answer. How drunk do you have to be to not be able to consent to something? Everyone has different levels of alcohol tolerance.

Here's an example: in college I'd be at a bar, I would drink too much, and I would be blacked out. My friends had no idea. My speech wasn't slurred, I wasn't walking staggered, but I couldn't remember a good portion of the night. In the moment, according to friends I have known for years, I was fine. Some people can black out very easily.

This post was edited by IceMage on Apr 15 2015 09:43am
Apr 15 2015 09:41am
Quote (IceMage @ Apr 15 2015 10:39am)
Not an easy question to answer. How drunk do you have to be to not be able to consent to something? Everyone has different levels of alcohol tolerance.

I guess the girl would have to argue that she was too drunk/drugged to give consent AND that the men should have reasonably been able to tell.

But of course, it's a girl claiming she was raped, the men will do 10+ years regardless.
Gold: 0.76
Apr 15 2015 09:50am
Quote (IceMage @ 15 Apr 2015 09:23)
No, I'm just confused as to how a young woman is on a beach, fucked up to the point of blacking out, and she doesn't have anyone she knows around her. Maybe her friends were getting railed in a hotel room or something.

Well, it's ridiculous that this happened with so many people around, but it's very odd she had no friends around.

sometimes the whole story never really comes out.but the crowd watching a rape occur is what just hits me. What the hell has happened to decency and just the barest concern people have for one another? this story is just another in the pile of shit stories about people standing around with their phones out taping the bad things that happen to people than helping the people that the bad things are happening to?

What switch has been flipped inside the human psyche that says "It's not my responsibility to lend a hand to that guy or girl in trouble" whatever it is it disgusts me. People will stand grouped around a phone or PC and watch a horrific happening on a video of someone being beaten or raped and they'll groan and shriek, some even cry in empathy. Still all of the mutherfuckers who stand there silently, steadily hands outstretched film without emotion as the scene unfolds right in front of them unheeded
without as much as a "Hey stop" or a "I'm calling the cops" because they were actually calling 911 instead of filming? What has happened to us?
Apr 15 2015 09:52am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Apr 15 2015 10:50am)
sometimes the whole story never really comes out.but the crowd watching a rape occur is what just hits me. What the hell has happened to decency and just the barest concern people have for one another? this story is just another in the pile of shit stories about people standing around with their phones out taping the bad things that happen to people than helping the people that the bad things are happening to?

What switch has been flipped inside the human psyche that says "It's not my responsibility to lend a hand to that guy or girl in trouble" whatever it is it disgusts me. People will stand grouped around a phone or PC and watch a horrific happening on a video of someone being beaten or raped and they'll groan and shriek, some even cry in empathy. Still all of the mutherfuckers who stand there silently, steadily hands outstretched film without emotion as the scene unfolds right in front of them unheeded
without as much as a "Hey stop" or a "I'm calling the cops" because they were actually calling 911 instead of filming? What has happened to us?

It's not that surprising to me. It's a bunch of college kids drunk/high on a beach partying. Everyone probably assumed it was consensual.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234515Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll