d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Food For Thought
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 220.00
Apr 11 2015 11:53am
500 million on the NFL deal, 2.5 BILLION on Minecraft, another 2 BILLION on alleged exclusives, 1 BILLION on a controller that still needed a patch to function correctly. All of that money MS pumped into the XBone and one question remains...

where are the games!?!?!?!?
Gold: 58.70
Apr 11 2015 12:14pm
Quote (ysobad @ Apr 11 2015 12:53pm)
500 million on the NFL deal, 2.5 BILLION on Minecraft, another 2 BILLION on alleged exclusives, 1 BILLION on a controller that still needed a patch to function correctly. All of that money MS pumped into the XBone and one question remains...

where do u come up wth these figures?
Gold: 0.37
Apr 11 2015 12:18pm
Damn, I'm glad my parents love me
Gold: 394.00
Apr 11 2015 12:38pm
where are the playstation games that are keeping you from having nothing better to do then troll an xbox forum?Bloodborne is apparently too hard for anyone to play and the order apparently sucked. 95% of games are third party and of the exclusive games that each console brings out,how many of them are actually console movers.Xbox has halo,gears and forza that make people actually buy consoles.And come the holiday season they will have Tomb Raider.Playstation has Uncharted and Gran Turismo.Nothing else that either company has for exclusives makes a significant number of people say "Omg I have to go get a playstation/xbox".Fable doesn't,Infamous doesn't,killzone doesn't,crackdown doesn't etc etc etc. The fact is that the majority of gamers(ie the casual gamer) buy a console simply because they want to play their favorite game which 95% of the time is a third party,and I hate to break it to you,but they all base their purchase on one thing.Which of their friends own a certain console.If most of their friends own a playstation,they are buying a playstation.If their friends own an Xbox,they are buying an xbox. It is only fanboys who care so much about all this first party bs.

And for the record,if your a Playstation fan,you want Xbox to succeed and be great.A successful,competitive Xbox means sony tries that much harder to succeed and compete.Just look at last gen.Xbox got out to this huge lead and then just played it safe,stuck to the games they knew would sell and didn't push the envelope.Sony saw the success of Microsoft and busted there ass to catch up,they pushed the envelope,they put development money into new and exciting games and it worked. Its simple business and is practiced all over the world.Without competition you can make the worst product in history and it will still sell cause its all that's available and you have no reason to make a better product
Gold: 1,450.00
Apr 11 2015 01:54pm
Quote (Danno_omen @ Apr 11 2015 01:38pm)
where are the playstation games that are keeping you from having nothing better to do then troll an xbox forum?Bloodborne is apparently too hard for anyone to play and the order apparently sucked. 95% of games are third party and of the exclusive games that each console brings out,how many of them are actually console movers.Xbox has halo,gears and forza that make people actually buy consoles.And come the holiday season they will have Tomb Raider.Playstation has Uncharted and Gran Turismo.Nothing else that either company has for exclusives makes a significant number of people say "Omg I have to go get a playstation/xbox".Fable doesn't,Infamous doesn't,killzone doesn't,crackdown doesn't etc etc etc. The fact is that the majority of gamers(ie the casual gamer) buy a console simply because they want to play their favorite game which 95% of the time is a third party,and I hate to break it to you,but they all base their purchase on one thing.Which of their friends own a certain console.If most of their friends own a playstation,they are buying a playstation.If their friends own an Xbox,they are buying an xbox. It is only fanboys who care so much about all this first party bs.

And for the record,if your a Playstation fan,you want Xbox to succeed and be great.A successful,competitive Xbox means sony tries that much harder to succeed and compete.Just look at last gen.Xbox got out to this huge lead and then just played it safe,stuck to the games they knew would sell and didn't push the envelope.Sony saw the success of Microsoft and busted there ass to catch up,they pushed the envelope,they put development money into new and exciting games and it worked. Its simple business and is practiced all over the world.Without competition you can make the worst product in history and it will still sell cause its all that's available and you have no reason to make a better product

Only read first line

:love:
Gold: 10,588.69
Apr 11 2015 01:55pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Iso xbox gold trial! Pm me!
Gold: 9.87
Apr 11 2015 02:14pm
Quote (ysobad @ Apr 11 2015 12:53pm)

As Sony loses $4 billion over the last 3 years and has even less games.
Gold: 395.22
Apr 11 2015 02:27pm
Quote (timmayX @ Apr 11 2015 02:14pm)
As Sony loses $4 billion over the last 3 years and has even less games.

And end thread.

Sony won't even be a company in 5 years
Gold: 394.00
Apr 11 2015 02:57pm
Quote (OmegaRed07 @ Apr 11 2015 04:27pm)
And end thread.

Sony won't even be a company in 5 years

That's pushing it a little bit.I suspect they subsidize and sell off the majority of their divisions,but id imagine they stay in business with the few things they do have that turn a profit
Gold: 1,247.00
Apr 11 2015 04:12pm
Quote (ysobad @ Apr 11 2015 02:53pm)

sorry you cant afford an xb1 bro

This post was edited by D3AliD3 on Apr 11 2015 04:13pm
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll