d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > 11 Year Old Charged After Kicking Trashcan
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Apr 11 2015 06:11am
Quote (Muppers @ Apr 11 2015 08:04am)
I wrote a really long drawn-out response to how ridiculous you're being but I'm not gonna give anyone the satisfaction. Not falling for this b8.

:)

...what's your solution....give the kid a hug ?

I see you ranting about the kids treatment but no solutions offered as to how we should we handle unruly and agressive children in the school system . Is a diagnosis of autism a " get out of jail free " card ? You might want to take off your rose colored glasses because children are not exempt from criminal prosecution .
Gold: 47.00
Apr 11 2015 06:19am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Apr 11 2015 01:11pm)
...what's your solution....give the kid a hug ?

I see you ranting about the kids treatment but no solutions offered as to how we should we handle unruly and agressive children in the school system . Is a diagnosis of autism a " get out of jail free " card ? You might want to take off your rose colored glasses because children are not exempt from criminal prosecution .

Oh for fuck sake. Keep whitknighting the fucking police force why don't you?

Of course children need discipline etc. but don't allow the state institution sworn to protect the people to assault children for doing something which is not illegal. He wasn't acting aggressively, he just had an impulsive lapse of judgment.. because he's fucking human. Allow the appropriate school authorities deal with misdemeanours, not the fucking police force. There is similarly no statute against kicking over a trashcan. You would make the worst father.

How can you tell me the police force wasn't acting ultra vires. Seriously man, what is wrong with you? Are you just like an out-of-touch basement dweller or are you just a sheltered idiot?
Apr 11 2015 06:27am
Quote (Muppers @ Apr 11 2015 08:19am)
Oh for f**k sake. Keep whitknighting the f******g police force why don't you?

Of course children need discipline etc. but don't allow the state institution sworn to protect the people to assault children for doing something which is not illegal. He wasn't acting aggressively, he just had an impulsive lapse of judgment.. because he's f*****g human. Allow the appropriate school authorities deal with misdemeanours, not the f*****g police force. There is similarly no statute against kicking over a trashcan. You would make the worst father.

How can you tell me the police force wasn't acting ultra vires. Seriously man, what is wrong with you? Are you just like an out-of-touch basement dweller or are you just a sheltered idiot?

...between all the profanity and the personal attacks against me I suspect you have your own problems with impulse control just like the kid in your own OP . Is this why you identify with him ?

And yes , there are laws against kicking over trashcans and laws against disorderly conduct and my own grown children will all attest that I am indeed a great father .
Apr 11 2015 06:30am
I'm done with you man, like I won't bother anymore.

The kid god his comeuppance? lmao. At what point do your kids attest that you're a great father, after you beat them black and blue? Or when you call the police on them for dropping a glass?
Gold: 1,532.01
Apr 11 2015 06:32am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Apr 11 2015 01:27pm)
...between all the profanity and the personal attacks against me I suspect you have your own problems with impulse control just like the kid in your own OP . Is this why you identify with him ?

And yes , there are laws against kicking over trashcans and laws against disorderly conduct and my own grown children will all attest that I am indeed a great father .

My god, he's got kids? I've probably seen them in those child abuse tv ads, damn
Apr 11 2015 06:33am
I will admit the last jab was a bit much. You really fired me up, man. I'll give you that.
Apr 11 2015 06:35am
Quote (Muppers @ Apr 11 2015 08:30am)
I'm done with you man, like I won't bother anymore.

The kid god his comeuppance? lmao. At what point do your kids attest that you're a great father, after you beat them black and blue? Or when you call the police on them for dropping a glass?

...never laid a hand on any of my kids , never even had to consider it . Perhaps you should get back to GC where your style of posting is more acceptable .
Gold: 152.00
Apr 11 2015 06:37am
Link broken so can't read the full story. Also, calm down.
Apr 11 2015 06:38am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Apr 11 2015 01:35pm)
...never laid a hand on any of my kids , never even had to consider it . Perhaps you should get back to GC where your style of posting is more acceptable .

I'm guessing they'd never kicked a trashcan over. Fair enough then.

Quote (Voyaging @ Apr 11 2015 01:37pm)
Link broken so can't read the full story. Also, calm down.

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-04-10/how-kicking-trash-can-became-criminal-6th-grader
Gold: 10,341.00
Apr 11 2015 07:44am
I went to an actual alternative school for kids with behavior problems like autism adhd etc and they have like security and if you refused to go where you needed to go they would like pull you and if you pulled back or dropped or anything they would grab you up and carry or drag or whatever to the office or matted rooms lmfao i mean kid shouldnt have been charged but the rest of that shit aint nothing, i took on 4 of those mother fuckers once trying to fight some kid

/e and if you think this child deserved to be charged you're wrong, you must have never dealt with an autistic 6th grader because they have no common sense.. its sad

This post was edited by metarain on Apr 11 2015 07:46am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll