d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Thinking About Getting Gw2, Have A Few Questions
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 333.01
Apr 6 2015 05:12am
Quote (FroggyG @ Apr 6 2015 12:50am)
Nice video.
I see a very popular misplay in Necros that you do.

You activate your spectral armor when you start taking damage, but by that time you're already almost half health.
Well when you get to half health you get a free spectral armor from your traits.
So you're essentially just wasting the skill.

You're really good though :P

Yeah some of those clips were actually very old (Like back in november lol...) And I mainly play Condi, this was pretty much a fresh power necro lol :p

Also, I have the habit of using spectral armor just for the life force generation, and it doesn't help that the opponent is usually dishing out bursty damage (Such as the fresh air ele fights) it's just unpredictable sometimes :p
Gold: 25.20
Apr 6 2015 05:34am
Quote (Choxie @ Apr 6 2015 03:12am)
Yeah some of those clips were actually very old (Like back in november lol...) And I mainly play Condi, this was pretty much a fresh power necro lol :p

Also, I have the habit of using spectral armor just for the life force generation, and it doesn't help that the opponent is usually dishing out bursty damage (Such as the fresh air ele fights) it's just unpredictable sometimes :p

I usually start the fight in death shroud if I have life force, or start the fight with spectral armor so I can get said life force (most people usually start a fight with CC into burst so I normally end up using it fast anyway)
I let the 50% one activate when I'm in trouble.

This post was edited by FroggyG on Apr 6 2015 05:34am
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll