d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Overview And Discussion On Updateable Topics > Plz Read The Discription Before You Post
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 122,930.90
Trader: Trusted
Apr 3 2015 05:26pm
Alright, let me quickly explain why i post this topic:

Even though there have been done a lot of changes to the game that improved many aspects, I still beleave that there are alot more items that need an overhaul.
i want to make the overview easier for the game creator paul.

So i will make 3 categories in this topic:

Urgent changes
(should be changed as soon as possible, will have a great effect)

semi Urgent changes
(can or should be changed in the near future, still important)

not so important changes
(can be changed if there is time left or the change seems to be easily done)

What all the people of the community can do:
1) There is something that needs to be changed, added or balanced and isnt in these lists? Post your suggestion (with the category you would suggest).
2) There is something on these lists in the wrong category (in your opinion)? Discuss why it is more or less important.

I dont need any dumb posts like "ls sux" or "ls is dead".. we allrdy know that or why would be spend so much time with it? :rolleyes:

So keep in mind: Only constructive feedback plz.

I will update the list as often as it is needed.

Start topics:
Urgent:
- balance changes of the magical stats like healmastery, jubilance, damage return, mana skin, eventually the element masteries
- improvement of the economy: suggestions: sellable wellables? maybe stackable wellables to improve this? revive a "farming ability" meaning more regular spawn of ambush or higher quests like nomazenomore or face the evil
- improvement of the spawning rate: new balance between "short after the last update" and "now"
- improvement of the market: maybe 2-3 items that could sell for higher than 20 fg without fee upfront (still no spam, but more items on the mp)
- complete overhaul of a big part of the abilities ("crossover abilities", other useless abilities)

This post was edited by ahs_darkhunter on Apr 3 2015 05:36pm
Gold: 1,637.76
Apr 3 2015 05:39pm
Not so important changes:
- Lower the transfer fee. 100fg per month instead of week would make more sense I think. If I want to send a few skillables here and there to guildmates, i'll just send them 100fg to buy some off the mp instead of wasting it on 7 xfer days.

Just a random thought :lol:
Apr 3 2015 06:55pm
Note to Paul: If you like an idea in the topic and think the information is too general, just post here and we all can think about it more in detail.

Urgent changes
-balance changes of the magical stats like healmastery, jubilance, damage return, mana skin, eventually the element masteries
- improvement of the economy: suggestions: sellable wellables? maybe stackable wellables to improve this?
- revive a "farming ability" meaning more regularspawn of ambush or higher questslike nomazenomore or face the evil + balance changes(further explanation on post #4)
-improvement of the spawning rate: new balance between "short after the last update" and "now"
-improvement of the market: maybe 2-3 items that could sell forhigher than 20 fg without fee upfront (still no spam, but more items on the mp)
- complete overhaul of a big part of the abilities ("crossover abilities", other useless abilities)
- overworked class related experience (further explanation in post #4)

semi Urgent changes

not so important changes
-lower guild transfer fee or increase the time (Post 2)
- smartphone play: bigger symbols for adding stats and using ablities since they are hard to hit
- easier stats/ablity statting: doubleclickfor example ondex --> highlighting it --> automatically statting +1dex every further lvl; same with ability; click it again --> stop automatically adding stats every lvl (to change from dex to vitality for example; this would be a good help especially for smartphone users)
- balance issue: classes improving when passing (climax at warlock/hh) --> alchemist quite a bit weaker
- Being able to use hotkeys to use fish/comfreys on allies instead of being able to drag and drop. (Make Fishing a more viable skill and potentially get more people to do it) post #4

This post was edited by ahs_darkhunter on Apr 3 2015 07:15pm
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 3 2015 07:07pm
Not so Important

Being able to use hotkeys to use fish/comfreys on allies instead of being able to drag and drop. (Make Fishing a more viable skill and potentially get more people to do it)

Urgent

Changing the rarity of certain spawnrates for certain objectives. Ambush/NMNM/EE are ridiculously hard to spawn in groups. The spawning of objectives need to be able to reliably spawn them in a climb if you start exploring early. To prevent people from farming them over and over, change the objectives that they only spawn once per climb and you reset your quest parameters when you MQ and can attempt quests again.

Remove EE as a prerequisite to NMNM and encourage people to do EE by giving it some type of unique chance for items or something of that nature.

Change experience within the game to be fixed regardless of class. I can understand wanting to try and limit the power creep with Warlock/HH/Alchemist but as a side effect it produces toxic gameplay for groups. Such as newer players or people who don't play as much tend to be lower classes. And when level 45-55 , you want the lowest class driving so the group gains the most amount of exp , which in turn helps casters level faster and not run out of mana while leveling. Note this only applies when exploring.

And stabilizing EXP also for whistling would allow climbs to flow best considering whoever is willing to whistle the whole thing can and will regardless of class.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on Apr 3 2015 07:07pm
Gold: 50,031.91
Apr 3 2015 09:43pm
semi urgent or not so important: allow re-rolls on heavy weapons in transmuting
Gold: 7,203.66
Apr 3 2015 10:01pm
Urgent:

Cut guild transfer fee's down by atleast half.
Buff other mods besides str/dex/int to make the game and items more interesting/diverse

Semi Urgent Changes:

When someone pays 10fg for a useless item of epic quality, let them get an epic essence back from it since even when you go to reroll an item with the essence, its still next to impossible to actually mute something good.
Save/load Preferred Interface Layout

Not so important changes:

Let us be able to see our all time guildpoints somehow in our profile or in our guild list.
Buff melee characters somewhat. Its ridiculous how much easier it is to level a caster since you crit 50+% of the time compared to maybe 10-15% of the time as a melee character.
The new addition of the added quick item slots still dont work for fish/comfreys when you press the assigned hotkey.
Let us be able to toggle on/off that annoying giant whistle in the top left corner

I could go for days but here is a few.

This post was edited by BrunoMars on Apr 3 2015 10:11pm
Apr 4 2015 04:10am
Note to Paul: If you like an idea in the topic and think the information is too general, just post here and we all can think about it more in detail.

Urgent changes
-balance changes of the magical stats like healmastery, jubilance, damage return, mana skin, eventually the element masteries
- improvement of the economy: suggestions: sellable wellables? maybe stackable wellables to improve this?
- revive a "farming ability" meaning more regularspawn of ambush or higher questslike nomazenomore or face the evil + balance changes(further explanation on post #4)
-improvement of the spawning rate: new balance between "short after the last update" and "now"
-improvement of the market: maybe 2-3 items that could sell forhigher than 20 fg without fee upfront (still no spam, but more items on the mp)
- overworked class related experience (further explanation in post #4)

semi Urgent changes
muting: let the essence be the same quality of the used item
- Save/load Preferred Interface Layoutfrom suggestion topic)

not so important changes
-lower guild transfer fee or increase the time (Post 2)
- smartphone play: bigger symbols for adding stats and using ablities since they are hard to hit
- easier stats/ablity statting: doubleclickfor example ondex --> highlighting it --> automatically statting +1dex every further lvl; same with ability; click it again --> stop automatically adding stats every lvl (to change from dex to vitality for example; this would be a good help especially for smartphone users)
- balance issue: classes improving when passing (climax at warlock/hh) --> alchemist quite a bit weaker
- Being able to use hotkeys to use fish/comfreys on allies instead of being able to drag and drop. (Make Fishing a more viable skill and potentially get more people to do it) post #4
- Muting: Allow toreroll heavy weapons
all time guildpoint in profile or guild list
balance out melee ---- caster (caster too strong?) (post #6)
fixing: the new added hotkeyaddition for comfreys (post #6)
cosmetics: toggle on/off "whistle sign" in catacombs and open "inventory" not "equipment" when clicking vault (first part post #6)

This post was edited by ahs_darkhunter on Apr 4 2015 04:38am
Gold: 486.76
Apr 4 2015 05:46am
Not so Important:

I enjoyed reading the random names given to the monsters before it was changed a few updates back. maybe give the monsters random names again but keep the abilities with the picture of the monster. i hope that makes sense. also maybe change the attack lines to colors. for instance: melee = white line. fire cast = red attack.
Gold: 105,555.55
Apr 4 2015 06:42am
not so important:
regarding muting, I also somewhat thought about the ability (this would just be part of muting, like glyph merging) to sort of merge essences, like 2 magicals to a rare, 4 magicals to 2 rares to 1 mystical etc.

I think it would scale somewhat fair:

magical 256
rare 128
mystical 64
angelic 32
mythical 16
arcane 8
legendary 4
godly 2
epic 1

urgent:
regarding drops, not sure if this was mentioned already:
balance the range of items a little, ee for example:

spawn a "lot" (at least a bit ) more between 70 and 120 ee to be usable in climbs, the rarity of high ee items is justified, just those mid to low range items are sometimes even hard to get for new people, maybe if they could gear themselves up at least a little bit without spending thousands

and regarding that, maybe adjust it to the player base...
the current drop rate is laid out for thousands of people (at least that's how it feels like) while currently around... if I had to guess, around 50-80 people are actively playing tops, and rarely more than 30 at once

and regarding the quests:

at this point I can only agree that you should be able to spawn ALL (or at least most) of the objectives within a normal climb which is currently impossible, even if you explore from 1 to 71 (even to 80), and as it was already said, remove the prequest to no maze no more

This post was edited by Dante on Apr 4 2015 06:47am
Gold: Locked
Apr 4 2015 07:24am
maybe not so important for most of you, important for me and the fisherman's :)
change to be able to use auto stacking in fishing.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72216163&f=272

Changes:
- Different rows for life and mana
- Checkboxes keep all fish
- Minimun tier dropdown
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll