d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Quite Honestly Thinking Of Quitting > What Would Be The Best Competition Idea
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,698.33
Mar 26 2015 01:50am
Thanks all.

Well, the game for me has become really PAAAA.... THEEETTTT ... IICCCC.

What I liked the most was gaining proficiency points... but I tested that with the new update, and using the same Tier level item at character level is astoundedly useless, the
gain is like 1 prof point per 5 hits [this is NOT including 0's].

There are no rewards for solo'ing at all, it is just a pile of crap with drops... shit even EPs can drop ZERO items, even if it takes you like 2-3 mins to kill. Objective rewards
are pointless... so what if you gain 1-2 vitality for killing Sneaky... you don't gain any hitpoints until you gain the next level? WTF is up with that, especially for a melee character
that takes like 15 mins to 4 hours to kill it.

OMG... whistle is a great update... make full group runs to gain GPs faster, that mean NOTHING to the game itself, only E-peen to those that think it is cool.

Maps... woot, this is possibly a great update... that was before the last update, because you don't get any drops if your character is too high above the monster cap.

Anyway... I can give 1000 ways why it went downhill [even though the last updates are nice in a sense], then again, the game can be 1,000,000 times better.

Can not play a game without any incentive, rewards [that are feasible]... I will stick to DII / Solitaire / Minesweeper and Naughts n Crosses until something has changed.
Or like this thread represents... need a great competition to fund those people willing to flog a dead horse game... :D
Gold: 30,363.04
Mar 26 2015 03:14am
if you think about it, you wont quit... just leave the game and focuse on aomething else.

i started playing something else and never rly felt for coming back. thats it.
Gold: 8,698.33
Mar 26 2015 07:15am
Quote (derDrops @ Mar 26 2015 10:14pm)
if you think about it, you wont quit... just leave the game and focuse on aomething else.

i started playing something else and never rly felt for coming back. thats it.

:rofl: that actually made me laugh... I think you are correct [I did not say I agree... :D ]
Gold: 7,863.56
Mar 26 2015 07:27am
To paraphrase Yoda: There is no think -- there is only do.
Gold: 170.41
Mar 26 2015 05:37pm
Don't sell ur gear you will want to come back and regret it as I did
Gold: 0.70
Mar 26 2015 05:59pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Mar 26 2015 02:50am)
Thanks all.

Well, the game for me has become really PAAAA.... THEEETTTT ... IICCCC.

What I liked the most was gaining proficiency points... but I tested that with the new update, and using the same Tier level item at character level is astoundedly useless, the
gain is like 1 prof point per 5 hits [this is NOT including 0's].

There are no rewards for solo'ing at all, it is just a pile of crap with drops... shit even EPs can drop ZERO items, even if it takes you like 2-3 mins to kill. Objective rewards
are pointless... so what if you gain 1-2 vitality for killing Sneaky... you don't gain any hitpoints until you gain the next level? WTF is up with that, especially for a melee character
that takes like 15 mins to 4 hours to kill it.

OMG... whistle is a great update... make full group runs to gain GPs faster, that mean NOTHING to the game itself, only E-peen to those that think it is cool.

Maps... woot, this is possibly a great update... that was before the last update, because you don't get any drops if your character is too high above the monster cap.

Anyway... I can give 1000 ways why it went downhill [even though the last updates are nice in a sense], then again, the game can be 1,000,000 times better.

Can not play a game without any incentive, rewards [that are feasible]... I will stick to DII / Solitaire / Minesweeper and Naughts n Crosses until something has changed.
Or like this thread represents... need a great competition to fund those people willing to flog a dead horse game... :D

If you feel like that then i'd do something with your stuff albeit selling or competition/raffle. YOu won't want to come back imo, the game won't change nor get better. That is obvious from the trends of each update since I started playing in 2011 or 2012.
How many of your friends have stopped playing? If most/all then refer to the sentences above.

If you enjoy soloing then maybe save a set or two for you and a friend for that odd time you'd like to drunkely play.

As for me I haven't felt this game will get better for a long time, I always had hope but always let down. Just came to the realization that there is much better games to play and acted on it.
Why spend your limited time putting forth an effort in this game when the same isn't being done on the other end?

This post was edited by lxxgatmanxxl on Mar 26 2015 06:08pm
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Trader: Trusted
Mar 26 2015 08:43pm
tldr, give the fg to whoever resets next (either core)
Gold: 30,363.04
Mar 27 2015 02:50am
Quote (Paparick @ 26 Mar 2015 15:27)
To paraphrase Yoda: There is no think -- there is only do.

what i said, but yours sounds much wiser, ofc^^
Gold: 0.00
Mar 27 2015 10:41pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Mar 25 2015 10:56pm)
This is sort of how I feel rex. Hang up the hat for a while if you aren't into it, pick it up again if that old itch comes back.

Either way, you are a slashing legend both in the guild and community, and whatever you choose to do will be respected by me and I'm sure everyone that matters.

This.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll