d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Idea: Save Catacombs Progress
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 6,376.70
Apr 10 2015 01:29pm
Voted yes. However, it will never happen, so not sure why I bothered to vote, or respond for that matter.

Though i don't think it should be a save "option", it should simply be an autosave if/when soloing. And forget about the time it takes. If you have net/disconnection issues, your computer restarts, the internet suffers a fairy fart... Any unexpected event, and progress on a cata or map is lost.

I will say that this should only take effect on games that have not been turned into group games though. The ability to "save" progress on group games could be somewhat unbalanced.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 10 2015 02:00pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 10 2015 03:29pm)
Voted yes. However, it will never happen, so not sure why I bothered to vote, or respond for that matter.

Though i don't think it should be a save "option", it should simply be an autosave if/when soloing. And forget about the time it takes. If you have net/disconnection issues, your computer restarts, the internet suffers a fairy fart... Any unexpected event, and progress on a cata or map is lost.

I will say that this should only take effect on games that have not been turned into group games though. The ability to "save" progress on group games could be somewhat unbalanced.

new around here and all, but why don't you see it happening?
what is the big issue with saving catacomb progress?
Gold: 8,578.63
Apr 11 2015 12:15am
Quote (Omelette @ Apr 11 2015 09:00am)
new around here and all, but why don't you see it happening?
what is the big issue with saving catacomb progress?

many changes happened, many people of the community question why and if they should be restored, BUT, they were specifically told that THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN... no matter what they say... this has been the pattern for many years, even when I started, and I thought that same when people responded at that time... funny thing is... it did not get changed then, so, they believe it won't happen because it has become so regular, you can set your watch to it.

EDIT: after a few of my last posts prior to this one, I am most likely going to get locked / banned for being open... if not, they are trying to save face, and whatever comes about, I have all of these saved on notepad with times and dates etc.

Got to love the EDIT function.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Apr 11 2015 12:17am
Gold: 799.88
Apr 23 2015 08:24am
ty
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll