d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > This Is What Scares Me... > What Happens?
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 12 2015 04:03pm
Quote (Fooba @ Mar 12 2015 05:01pm)
For a while, I've always wondered why I was a nice guy. I'm not idiotic and I can see people exploiting this because I would keep my mouth shut and let it slide hoping they'd change. But after a while, you decide to cut the bullshit and be a dick for your own selfish gains or continue being trampled here and there. But I decided to continue being nice to those I'm around. I thought being nice was dumb with no reward. But the reward was always there. It's the emotions. The happiness in others keeps me going. But if some unjust God out there wants to put me through eternal damnation because "I didn't believe in him" while striving to be the best I can be for those around me, I'll accept it. That kind of god is a dick anyway, and anyone who encourages this shitty personality is probably as moronic as that god. But it's their bubble and nothing will ever burst it. Seems most people trapped in that bubble are already in that eternal damnation of pain, misguidance and suffering.

I saw that on a bumper sticker once.
Gold: 500.00
Mar 12 2015 04:03pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Mar 12 2015 03:32pm)
...because the short span of years we have in these bodies will not even register when compared against the eternal glory that is to come for some and the eternal damnation that lies ahead for others .

One day people will look back on christian mythology and laugh at how foolish it was

Personally i find it funny already :D
Gold: 285,210.50
Mar 12 2015 04:13pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Mar 12 2015 06:03pm)
One day people will look back on christian mythology and laugh at how foolish it was

Personally i find it funny already :D

will have a super hero Jesus like Thor and Loki now

Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 12 2015 04:31pm
Quote (ttdskann @ 11 Mar 2015 19:40)
What happens when we die? I'm having such a hard time understanding... What religion is the real religion, what really happens? Is it an empty abyss of nothing, is there a heaven or do we have a choice?

I cannot wrap my head around these questions and they literally make my head spin when I think too much about it.

when we leave the physical body, we return to spiritual home, which is the place of our origin.
the natural law is the law of affinity exemplifies best:
you will be connected to the site according to their moral condition.
observe the word of Christ: in my father's house are many mansions.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll