d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Is The Game Worth Starting
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Mar 20 2015 05:57am
Ofc it is
Gold: 0.00
Mar 20 2015 06:19am
I'd say you would have a strong chance of taking a liking to it. The possibilities in game are basically endless. As far as the deluxe edition, I wish I had it now, but it's nothing all that special, so I don't lose any sleep over not having it.
Gold: 22.00
Mar 20 2015 10:47am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Mar 13 2015 07:03pm)
GW2 keeps getting better & better
If you don't at least own the game and play it casually, you are missing out on the best mmorpg of our current time

agreed

the game is frequently being updated, and the majority of updates really do improve the game. i know this is something that wow players aren't used to.

we all have our gripes about the game, but realistically they're all minor, even petty sometimes. that's to be expected, but it illustrates the fact that the foundation of the game is very strong.
Gold: 25.20
Mar 20 2015 04:20pm
Quote (Wretch @ Mar 20 2015 08:47am)
agreed

the game is frequently being updated, and the majority of updates really do improve the game. i know this is something that wow players aren't used to.

we all have our gripes about the game, but realistically they're all minor, even petty sometimes. that's to be expected, but it illustrates the fact that the foundation of the game is very strong.

Personally I would just like some more challenging content so everybody isn't just running around in berserker gear with no punishment for being glass cannon. (PvE wise)
Gold: 22.00
Mar 20 2015 05:14pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Mar 20 2015 05:20pm)
Personally I would just like some more challenging content so everybody isn't just running around in berserker gear with no punishment for being glass cannon. (PvE wise)

agreed. i really believe content for the expansion will fit this though. a big reason is because of the revenant skills they've shown so far. many skills that rely on range and positioning, doesn't look too stack friendly. anet clearly wants combat to involve strategy beyond well-timed dodges

i know if there's new dungeons with the expansion they won't be stack n spank like the current dungeons. but what would REALLY be great is a change to the way all dungeon AI works. like making all dungeon champs/elites/bosses cleave, or something.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll