d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev1678910264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48.00
Aug 25 2015 02:35am
Awaken fire vamp first, then water sylph, fire undine, wind sylphid, and wind ninja... Maybe water skydancer, haven't used her much personally so can't say. Keep the rest of your nat 4*'s, your rep at 5* for now (wind rak isn't all that great... Orochi will be better for giants). I'd say keep fire joker at 5* for fusion after you awaken him, some people like him but I'm not a big fan (also don't run a bomber team so that's probably why).

Fire vamp will be amazing once you awaken him, speed is king and Verde is speed king.
Water sylph is just a great all around monster. Useful in just about every aspect except giants (unless you need help through first 4 stages), can be runed for CC or pure damage, Tyron is also a possible faimon hell farmer.
Fire undine is rare in that she's a good fire healer. Definitely worth keeping just for that, definitely has use tho I'm just building mine now so I can't say exactly how useful.
Wind sylphid is acasis... Mix with Bernard/Shannon (wind griffon / wind pixie) for the wind trio. Great support monster.
Wind ninja will help you a lot beginning/mid game, though his use will fall out around end game (When you're focusing on arena & speeding up your B10 runs rather than making them possible). Mixed with Acasis, you could be farming giants B10 very soon, which will help you a LOT with progression.
Water Skydancer... I don't have one and she's not super popular compared to the other elements, so I can't offer much guidance here. I've faced a few in arena that are quite intimidating, and a more than a few that are trash. Turn to someone of more experience for this monster.

Other notes about your monsters...

Water vamp - Food, food, food. Don't feed to Verde, you don't want to reduce the cooldown on his 2nd skill.
Water barb king - Decent, but more of a SD / AO / GO / GD monster. Keep him around, but don't focus on him til you get a good giants/dragons team going.
Wind vamp - Food, food, food. Fusion food. Awaken and take to max 5*, he's a decent monster but Vero is better. Use him if you want, just remember you'll feed him eventually.
Water pierett - Decent, but more of a SD / AO / GO monster. Keep her around, but don't focus on her until you get a good giants/dragons team going. Tyron > Julie for pretty much everything.
Fire mermaid - Amazing, but a monster I have little experience with. Make your own choice :P
Fire samurai - Decent, but more of a SD / AO / GO monster. Keep him around, but don't focus on him until you get a good giants/dragons team going.

Keep wind yeti at 4*, he's a good healer to start but there are better ones out there. Fire fairy, wind garuda, and (imo) wind archer are food. You should really look out for wind pixie / wind griffon, as well as the light trio (light bearman / light vagabond / light inugami). Looking good tho :D

This post was edited by Dragonkilla8 on Aug 25 2015 02:44am
Gold: 9.51
Aug 25 2015 03:36am
Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ Aug 25 2015 03:35am)
Awaken fire vamp first, then water sylph, fire undine, wind sylphid, and wind ninja... Maybe water skydancer, haven't used her much personally so can't say. Keep the rest of your nat 4*'s, your rep at 5* for now (wind rak isn't all that great... Orochi will be better for giants). I'd say keep fire joker at 5* for fusion after you awaken him, some people like him but I'm not a big fan (also don't run a bomber team so that's probably why).

Fire vamp will be amazing once you awaken him, speed is king and Verde is speed king.
Water sylph is just a great all around monster. Useful in just about every aspect except giants (unless you need help through first 4 stages), can be runed for CC or pure damage, Tyron is also a possible faimon hell farmer.
Fire undine is rare in that she's a good fire healer. Definitely worth keeping just for that, definitely has use tho I'm just building mine now so I can't say exactly how useful.
Wind sylphid is acasis... Mix with Bernard/Shannon (wind griffon / wind pixie) for the wind trio. Great support monster.
Wind ninja will help you a lot beginning/mid game, though his use will fall out around end game (When you're focusing on arena & speeding up your B10 runs rather than making them possible). Mixed with Acasis, you could be farming giants B10 very soon, which will help you a LOT with progression.
Water Skydancer... I don't have one and she's not super popular compared to the other elements, so I can't offer much guidance here. I've faced a few in arena that are quite intimidating, and a more than a few that are trash. Turn to someone of more experience for this monster.

Other notes about your monsters...

Water vamp - Food, food, food. Don't feed to Verde, you don't want to reduce the cooldown on his 2nd skill.
Water barb king - Decent, but more of a SD / AO / GO / GD monster. Keep him around, but don't focus on him til you get a good giants/dragons team going.
Wind vamp - Food, food, food. Fusion food. Awaken and take to max 5*, he's a decent monster but Vero is better. Use him if you want, just remember you'll feed him eventually.
Water pierett - Decent, but more of a SD / AO / GO monster. Keep her around, but don't focus on her until you get a good giants/dragons team going. Tyron > Julie for pretty much everything.
Fire mermaid - Amazing, but a monster I have little experience with. Make your own choice :P
Fire samurai - Decent, but more of a SD / AO / GO monster. Keep him around, but don't focus on him until you get a good giants/dragons team going.

Keep wind yeti at 4*, he's a good healer to start but there are better ones out there. Fire fairy, wind garuda, and (imo) wind archer are food. You should really look out for wind pixie / wind griffon, as well as the light trio (light bearman / light vagabond / light inugami). Looking good tho :D

Thanks for the advice but why do we not want to skill up fire vamp at all?
And what should I do to fire dk

This post was edited by wolfxdown on Aug 25 2015 03:46am
Aug 25 2015 04:00am
Quote (wolfxdown @ Aug 25 2015 05:36am)
Thanks for the advice but why do we not want to skill up fire vamp at all?
And what should I do to fire dk

You can skill him up, just don't get the cooldown reduction on his 2nd skill. On auto, he'll use the 2nd skill whenever possible. In most teams, you want him to use the first skill, so he can crit 2ce and increase everyones attack bar by 40% instead of 20%. Skilling him up (apart from being a waste of devilmon) actually decreases his performance on auto, and only adds a 'lil damage.

Arnold is alright. Not really game changing, but if you need a fire tank he's nice. SD/ToA/AD/GD monster. I wouldn't focus on him particularly atm. Go despair/energy, 3x energy, or vio/energy with hp%/hp%/hp% (Maybe despair/focus hp%/hp%/acc, your call).

This post was edited by Dragonkilla8 on Aug 25 2015 04:07am
Aug 25 2015 04:41am
Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ Aug 25 2015 05:00am)
You can skill him up, just don't get the cooldown reduction on his 2nd skill. On auto, he'll use the 2nd skill whenever possible. In most teams, you want him to use the first skill, so he can crit 2ce and increase everyones attack bar by 40% instead of 20%. Skilling him up (apart from being a waste of devilmon) actually decreases his performance on auto, and only adds a 'lil damage.

Arnold is alright. Not really game changing, but if you need a fire tank he's nice. SD/ToA/AD/GD monster. I wouldn't focus on him particularly atm. Go despair/energy, 3x energy, or vio/energy with hp%/hp%/hp% (Maybe despair/focus hp%/hp%/acc, your call).

Alright just awakened fire vamp only pain in my ass is farming the mats being stuck at b5 for most the dungeons
Gold: Locked
Aug 25 2015 02:13pm
been trying to play this on bluestacks but i keep getting errors on startup.
Aug 25 2015 08:29pm
Quote (wolfxdown @ Aug 25 2015 06:41am)
Alright just awakened fire vamp only pain in my ass is farming the mats being stuck at b5 for most the dungeons

Not much better once you can do later floors tbh... Atm you're probably having a problem getting high ess, later on you'll be having a problem getting mid ess & too many highs :P

Quote (headcheese @ Aug 25 2015 04:13pm)
been trying to play this on bluestacks but i keep getting errors on startup.

Com2US has a stick up their ass about 3rd party programs & their game being played on anything besides iphone/android so yeah... Even if you can get one to work there's a chance you'll be banned if Com2US finds out
Aug 26 2015 10:06am
Quote (Dragonkilla8 @ Aug 25 2015 09:29pm)
Not much better once you can do later floors tbh... Atm you're probably having a problem getting high ess, later on you'll be having a problem getting mid ess & too many highs :P

Com2US has a stick up their ass about 3rd party programs & their game being played on anything besides iphone/android so yeah... Even if you can get one to work there's a chance you'll be banned if Com2US finds out

Yeah water dungeon is so god Damn annoying for me
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2015 03:54pm
You should consider the game that I got hooked on after I left summoners war witch is called monster strike its pretty fun and addicting and has a lot of events every day. plus rare monster are hard to get but not impossible.
Aug 27 2015 09:24pm
Quote (Hodslayer @ Aug 26 2015 05:54pm)
You should consider the game that I got hooked on after I left summoners war witch is called monster strike its pretty fun and addicting and has a lot of events every day. plus rare monster are hard to get but not impossible.

Looks kinda retarded tbh... Like pinball made easy for little kids :O
Gold: 83,192.00
Aug 31 2015 04:46pm
I just started this game yesterday. What is the best way to get good pets? Should I be using the 75 crystals for mystical summon or is there something I should be saving the crystals for? I have been summoning all the unknown scrolls I got and don't think I got anything good yet.
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev1678910264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll