d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Summoners War
Prev1194195196197198264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 313.67
Mar 13 2018 03:52am
Leaked info about the new twins, names & skill sets.

Hi, quick thread for you. Two new monster families to come, hope you like it. There are a few unknown variables, which I explain at the end.

Monsters

Chakram Shaman

Talia (Water)
Crescent Moon Slash: Attacks the enemy 2 times and deals more damage when the enemy's HP is low. Attacks together with Boomerang Warrior during her turn if she's included in the ally team.
Spirit Focus: Removes all harmful effects granted on yourself and increases your Attack Power for 2 turns. You instantly gain another turn after using the skill.
Deadly Dance: Attacks an enemy target 2 times and the damage dealt to the enemy with half or less HP increases by 50%. The damage that Boomerang Warrior inflicts on the target increases by 50% when they attack together.

Shaina (Fire)
Crescent Moon Slash: Attacks the enemy 2 times and deals more damage when the enemy's HP is low. Attacks together with Boomerang Warrior during her turn if she's included in the ally team.
Chakram Crush: Attacks all enemies with chakrams 2 times and stuns them for 1 turn with a 30% chance each.
Precision (Passive): Decreases the enemy's Defense for 1 turn with every attack and the Attack Bar of the enemies granted with harmful effects will be decreased by 15% each. The damage that Boomerang Warrior inflicts on the target also decreases the target's Attack Bar by 15% when they attack together. [Automatic Effect]

Melissa (Wind)
Double Strike: Attacks the enemy 2 times to decrease the Defense with the first attack and decreases the Attack Power afterwards with a 50% chance each.
Massacre Dance: Attacks the enemy 2 times to inflict damage that ignores all damage reduction effects and increases the damage by 10% each according to the number of beneficial and harmful effects granted on the target. Boomerang Warrior's attacks will also ignore all of the target's beneficial effects when they attack together.

Deva (Light)
Chakram Crush: Attacks all enemies with chakrams 2 times and stuns them for 1 turn with a 30% chance each.
Golden Opportunity (Passive): Inflicts damage that ignores the enemy target's Defense with a 25% chance when attacking the enemy under inability effects. Boomerang Warrior's attacks will also grant the same effect when they attack together. [Automatic Effect]

Belita (Dark)
Spirit Focus: Removes all harmful effects granted on yourself and increases your Attack Power for 2 turns. You instantly gain another turn after using the skill.
Moonlight Blow: Attacks an enemy target 2 times to replace all of the target's beneficial effects with continuous damage effects. Additionally decreases the enemy's HP by 5% each according to the number of continuous damage effects granted on the target, afterwards. Boomerang Warrior will inflict continuous damage on the enemy for 1 turn when they attack together.

Boomerang Warrior

Sabrina (Water)
Returning Boomerang: Attacks the enemy to decrease the Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance. Attacks together with Chakram Shaman during her turn if she's is included in the ally team.
Triple Strike: Attacks the enemy 3 times to decrease the Defense and Attack Power for 1 turn with a 50% chance each and disturbs the HP recovery.
Female Warrior (Passive): Receives 35% less damage from enemies granted with beneficial effects and inflicts 35% more damage on enemies with no beneficial effects. Chakram Shaman will be granted with the same effect if she's included in the ally team. [Automatic Effect]

Maruna (Fire)
Returning Boomerang: Attacks the enemy to decrease the Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance. Attacks together with Chakram Shaman during her turn if she's is included in the ally team.
Boomerang Crush: Attacks all enemies with a boomerang and stuns them for 1 turn with a 50% chance each.
Flame Drive: Attacks all enemies with a boomerang and stuns them for 1 turn. The enemy target attacked by Chakram Shaman is guaranteed to be stunned when they attack together.

Zenobia (Wind)
Vacuum Boomerang: Attacks the enemy to stun the target for 1 turn and increases the harmful effect granted on the enemy by 1 turn. Chakram Shaman's attack will increase the enemy's harmful effect duration by 1 turn each with a 50% chance when they attack together.

Bailey (Light)
Lightning Flash: Attacks all enemies to inflict damage that's proportionate to your attack speed and increases your Attack Bar by 10% each when you land a Critical Hit. Chakram Shaman's Attack Bar will increase by 20% each when her attack lands as a Critical Hit while they attack together.

Martina (Dark)
Triple Strike: Attacks the enemy 3 times to decrease the Defense and Attack Power for 1 turn with a 50% chance each and disturbs the HP recovery.
Absorb Shadow (Passive): Steals 1 of the beneficial effects granted on the enemy with every attack. The damage will be increased by 50% each up to 3 times whenever this effect occurs. The stolen beneficial effect(s) will also be granted on Chakram Shaman if she's included in the ally team. [Automatic Effect]
Note

There is no internal data (nat x, multiplier and other meta data etc.) out yet. That's to be expected, cause these kind of information will be available on patch day. I tried to connect the monsters and skill the best I could, but keep in mind that this is text file data. Although I'm 90% sure that this is correct.

This is everything for now.

~Xzandro
Mar 13 2018 03:52am
New transmogs: Harp Magician, Beast Monk, Dragon, Cowgirl & Dice Magician.

Gold: 84.02
Mar 17 2018 11:51am
These new monsters are pretty crazy in Nb10

This post was edited by PAYT0N on Mar 17 2018 11:57am
Mar 17 2018 12:03pm
Quote (PAYT0N @ 17 Mar 2018 18:51)

http://i64.tinypic.com/35b9son.jpg

Wow, you got 4... :drool:

How many scrolls did you use? :banana:
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Mar 17 2018 01:34pm
Quote (PAYT0N @ Mar 17 2018 06:51pm)

http://i64.tinypic.com/35b9son.jpg

how many scrolls? LOL

got the water boomerang, is she good. as far as I interpret her skills she might be one of the best :)
Mar 17 2018 01:37pm
Quote (Jayz0r_Yo @ Mar 17 2018 12:03pm)
Wow, you got 4... :drool:

How many scrolls did you use? :banana:

haha i have summoned 9 total. about 300 scrolls though.
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Mar 17 2018 01:39pm
Quote (PAYT0N @ Mar 17 2018 08:37pm)

your thoughts on which are the best/worst of them?
Mar 17 2018 02:50pm
Quote (Burberry @ Mar 17 2018 01:39pm)
your thoughts on which are the best/worst of them?

Best is by far the light one, but they are all good. any combination of the two will speed up your necro teams. I have a feeling they are going to get nerf'd soon.
Mar 18 2018 05:21am
Quote (PAYT0N @ 17 Mar 2018 20:37)

Wow 9... That's crazy.
Gold: 8,355.04
Mar 18 2018 11:37am
Quote (PAYT0N @ Mar 17 2018 04:50pm)
Best is by far the light one, but they are all good. any combination of the two will speed up your necro teams. I have a feeling they are going to get nerf'd soon.

I'm not sure how they would get nerfed. They're literally only good because of the passive so if they nerfed that they would be utterly useless
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev1194195196197198264Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll