d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Ragnarok Online > I Miss You So Much :d > Can You Relate?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,840.00
Feb 25 2015 09:26am
Heyo, i've been considering jumping into the RO saddle again, call it the annual urge if any of you are Familiar (unfunny pun lulu). I enjoy low to mid-rate private servers these days. What is your oppinion of a good private server these days? Where do you like to play? Do you enjoy the grind or the chat? Where is a good mix of oldschool partying? ggRO seems to take the lead in raw nostalgia, but how long do you imagine it being alive?

Times that will never come again rant

Do all of us miss hanging out orc forest save spot? How about that old payon eh? GM's still spawning bapho's to slay 200 noobs? XD
Who want's snakes and spores back in paydun1? Who put the Hunter Flies in gef1? :D Are there even still pre-juno patch players alive or have we all died from grind exhaustion and unhealthy reminiscing? Howcome Moroc has a groovy ass song? And was anything in the world ever more accurate than the title, Destruction of Moroc? How many of you shed tears of joy listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQ6Rb9qk50 ? Were any of you in Maelstrom? Did you ever see the uber priest from Deity that solo'd Dark Lord before Teleskill nerf, pull him on all the sp regenning aco's in GH graveyard's mid section? He once gave me a bonehelm man, just like that, a bone helm! Wasn't even a knight or Bs, let alone lvl 70! Did you ever meet the real Doppelganger? lvl 99 swordie. Or the lvl 99 novie with 5 in all base stats back when LoD farming was only done by that dirty hushhush guild that hung out in west pront and all got banned?

Did you ever outrun a mimic? Ever?

Sincerely

Sad fellow who just wants to go party up at clock tower high orcs and get killed along with priest by rideword mob at entrance and only BS making it in spamming backup whites and miscasting leaf once it cleared.

ps. is battousai still sitting in alde on the official servers? XD

pps. if you made it this far, share the pain. Makes living easier :)
Gold: 945.00
Feb 25 2015 09:35am
WORD.

Sad thing is, RO will NEVER be the same.
Think its cause its been a good while since we played it too.

We´re simply not the same age anymore, and not just that.

The game itself is not like it was before sadly.
Gold: 4,840.00
Feb 25 2015 02:05pm
Yeah man, it will have to live on in memories. I'm happy that they are still here, and that you are still around to keep them
Go Back To Ragnarok Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll