d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Suggested Game Addition > Add A Forum For Project 1999 (eq)
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 41.48
Feb 19 2015 04:37pm
Project 1999 is a fan-run server ofEverquest, for those of you who do not know.

There are a variety of servers, with each server having different rules and content. The main server's most recent expansion is Kunark I believe, and there is no additional or modified content. ( other than tweaks and patches to small things here and there to balance the game out ) Some servers have player-made content added, such as items, mobs, quests, zones, etc.

If you are a fan of classic EQ, this is the game for you! It's more than a nostalgic blast from the past.. It's an amazing game that has returned from the grave!

But enough of my rambling.. I suggest that there is a forum created for this game out there somewhere, maybe even a sub-forum under Everquest. Since there is no bazaar, I think this would be a great addition for the P99 (Project 1999) community. All the trading is done in "The Tunnel" in the commonlands, and can be tedious at times to sell or buy items. I believe there is a trading section in the official Project 1999 forums, but I doubt there is a forum currency.. only in-game currency, and for me just starting up.. money is very hard to come by. And it's not that I want to cheat, or boost to the top levels.. I just really don't want to run around naked trying to kill weak or equal mobs, spending hours on each individual level trying to scrape by and spending too much time resting.

Thanks for reading! :thumbsup:

P.S. If you play, or would like to play but don't know how, contact me and maybe we can group up sometime, or help each other out in various ways. I am not yet in a guild, but it would be great to join an established one!
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll