d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > British Terror Attack Inevitable And Imminent
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,203.86
Feb 16 2015 02:09pm
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 16 2015 04:02pm)
I have no problem making our tax code simpler so that a company like Boeing actually has to pay up. That's a rational thing to do.

Did you listen to the last 3 State of the Union speeches from Obama? All about implementing new programs that will help the downtrodden. The liberals just don't have the votes.

Republicans are the best trolls in history.

Taxation is my biggest issue, im what Canada calls a red tory fiscally conservative socially liberal

the reality is there is so much untaxed revenue that we dont have to increase the rates or cut funding, we just need to close taxation loopholes and make sure all revenue is being properly taxed. ( i think we should pay for the information on where money is hidden like (iirc) germany did.

Gold: 285.00
Feb 16 2015 02:09pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 16 2015 01:59pm)
I agree, but one thing too is look at what the crimes that they are being held for and you will also see a systematic discrimination in sentencing between whites and blacks for the same crime. IMO non-felony drug charges shouldn't result in time served, the same with non violent crime. These things would change the color of jails and prisons drastically

Non-whites, unattractive people, overweight women, immigrants on average get sentenced for much longer periods of time than people who aren't those things, all other conditions being the same.

Quote (IceMage @ Feb 16 2015 03:02pm)
Did you listen to the last 3 State of the Union speeches from Obama? All about implementing new programs that will help the downtrodden. The liberals just don't have the votes.

Republicans are the best trolls in history.

All the GOP is doing is making the Legislature into a joke and something to be worked around.
Gold: 159.02
Feb 16 2015 02:16pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 16 Feb 2015 08:37)
...it has to be more than a coincidence that so many of these homegrown misfits who end up committing the attacks are failed rappers . If you think I am kidding check their bio's .

what an old person thing to say lel
Gold: 0.76
Feb 16 2015 02:44pm
Quote (Devil_kin @ 16 Feb 2015 15:16)
what an old person thing to say lel

they get caught more often because of their habit of stopping and doing a quick breakdance while the cops are chasing them, they can't help it society has pushed it upon them.
Gold: 1,382.83
Feb 16 2015 05:21pm
Quote (Scaly @ Feb 16 2015 06:28am)
Predicting a terror attack on UK soil within the next couple of months. So many European countries have been hit recently.

Too many jihadis going to join the Islamic state...

Our government is increasing counter-terrorism spending -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11411506/Terror-hotbeds-growing-in-UK-as-jihadists-lured-to-Syria-and-Isil.html

- but I don't think anything can prevent the freelance radicals who can't afford to travel.

Although we keep arresting people -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11404884/Terror-suspect-31-arrested-in-series-of-raids-on-Merseyside.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11400242/Teenage-Islamist-fanatic-caught-on-his-way-to-behead-a-British-soldier.html

One every day in fact :O -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11398825/Terror-suspects-arrested-every-day-in-UK-as-police-call-for-extra-funding-to-cope-with-Isil-threat.html

it only takes one to slip under the radar.

At this stage the attack is pretty much inevitable. Hopefully it will happen somewhere far away from where I am. Sad state of affairs :(

Your country is fucked m8, no stopping it
gl hf

This post was edited by Tylr on Feb 16 2015 05:21pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2015 06:43pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 16 Feb 2015 14:37)
...it has to be more than a coincidence that so many of these homegrown misfits who end up committing the attacks are failed rappers . If you think I am kidding check their bio's .

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Wanting to be a rapper is pretty much the dream of every lower class teenage thug. The kind of people likely to commit violent acts are often into rap music here in the UK.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2015 08:20am
Did you really expect these countries to allow you to shit on them for ever?

Now it backfires.

I have no sympathy for terrorists or religious nuts that think it's justified to kill in the name of their god, but we can't pretend that the countries in the west haven't done anything to piss off the muslim world.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll