d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > British Terror Attack Inevitable And Imminent
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Feb 16 2015 09:35am
Quote (Nearin @ Feb 16 2015 09:45am)
So maybe if people were a little more accepting of rap music we'd have less terrorism

Tymen

...nah , there's too many of them . Watch a helping of the real life crime show called " The First 48 " and you see the same pattern . Half of the thug victims and their killers are described as " aspiring rappers " . It's one of those professions where you can say " hey , I'm an aspiring rapper " when in fact it's nothing more than a pipe dream .
Gold: 3,203.86
Feb 16 2015 10:21am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Feb 16 2015 11:35am)
...nah , there's too many of them . Watch a helping of the real life crime show called " The First 48 " and you see the same pattern . Half of the thug victims and their killers are described as " aspiring rappers " . It's one of those professions where you can say " hey , I'm an aspiring rapper " when in fact it's nothing more than a pipe dream .

Or your live in a country that perpetuates that image on television, focusing on this one criminal image. making that the most reasonably accessible option to a group or marginalized members of society.

America leads the world in incarceration rates(except some country i had never heard of)
I think thats pretty good evidence you are doing something wrong.

You ever think its the first 48 or cops to blame not tu pacs?
And about how the people who choose yo censor rap to be about money and sex are white business men? Most rappers aren't allowed by their labels to release what thry actually want too

This post was edited by Nearin on Feb 16 2015 10:23am
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 16 2015 10:29am
Quote (Nearin @ Feb 16 2015 11:21am)
Or your live in a country that perpetuates that image on television, focusing on this one criminal image. making that the most reasonably accessible option to a group or marginalized members of society.

America leads the world in incarceration rates(except some country i had never heard of)

And about how the people who choose yo censor rap to be about money and sex are white business men? Most rappers aren't allowed by their labels to release what thry actually want too

The plight of rappers, another useless thing liberals can cling to.

This post was edited by IceMage on Feb 16 2015 10:29am
Gold: 7,252.72
Feb 16 2015 10:37am
Quote (Nearin @ Feb 16 2015 11:21am)

...that's interesting ...how can someone live electronically connected to the world but be ignorant of the existence of a certain country . I can't imagine ever saying " oh wow , I never heard of that country " :blink:
Feb 16 2015 10:43am
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 16 2015 12:29pm)
The plight of rappers, another useless thing liberals can cling to.

Oh look your dads wealth another thing you did nothig to deserve

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Feb 16 2015 12:37pm)
...that's interesting ...how can someone live electronically connected to the world but be ignorant of the existence of a certain country . I can't imagine ever saying " oh wow , I never heard of that country " :blink:

Seychelles

Took me off guard too can honestly say i had never heard of it before :$
Feb 16 2015 11:27am
Quote (Nearin @ Feb 16 2015 11:43am)

I have a higher net worth than my dad, lol.
Feb 16 2015 11:32am
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 16 2015 01:27pm)
I have a higher net worth than my dad, lol.

ah the joys of capitalism, thats how it works congratulations you have used the privilege you were born into well
Gold: 0.76
Feb 16 2015 11:43am
Quote (Nearin @ 16 Feb 2015 11:43)

Quote (Nearin @ 16 Feb 2015 12:32)
ah the joys of capitalism, thats how it works congratulations you have used the privilege you were born into well

a little bipolarity going on homes?

Feb 16 2015 11:48am
Quote (Nearin @ Feb 16 2015 12:32pm)

Generational wealth is one of the best aspects of capitalism. Families working hard to ensure a good life for their children is a good thing. I know liberals are uncomfortable with things like work and family, though.

This post was edited by IceMage on Feb 16 2015 11:48am
Gold: 285.00
Feb 16 2015 11:54am
Paving the way to the reemergence of fascism and nationalism in Europe. Less than one hundred years ago it was a hot bed for ethnic hatred and violence....

It won't be long before internment camps pop up and many hard working English families are uprooted because they happen to be brown.

Propaganda of the deed has never been stronger. Anarchist did the same thing around the turn of the last century (1900) and assassinated several heads of state, including a US President an Italian King and several other prominent individuals. It seems to be working much better now, because these agents of terror are being hugely successful in manipulating European public sentiment and making them do what they want.

The idea is that a few radical people commit acts that make an uncritical thinking public turn on their neighbors who happen to be brown and uninvolved.

Quote (IceMage @ Feb 16 2015 12:48pm)
Generational wealth is one of the best aspects of capitalism. Families working hard to ensure a good life for their children is a good thing. I know liberals are uncomfortable with things like work and family, though.

I don't think that an individual working his whole life to accumulate a fortune for his kids to blow after he dies is the best thing about capitalism :lol:

As long as you're smart and control how your money is spent after you die. I will be giving my kids some, but I want them to be functional people so they won't get all. Other people need it more anyway, as they'll have the benefit of being raised by me. If I pay for their college and give them help on a nest egg I think that will be enough.

I grew up flat poor and I have achieved more than I would have ever thought. I want my children to have this sort of pride available to them if they work for it, rather than most people who are content taking pride in their privilege instead of merit.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 16 2015 12:01pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll