d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Xbox Has No Games
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,181.50
Feb 6 2015 11:39am
Quote (Bravory @ Feb 5 2015 10:15pm)
people still play these?
your like that friend whos 3 years behind on everything, arnt you?

3 years behind on everything? no everything I own is essentially brand spanking new
I was just merely making fun on your overpriced home cellphone machine which is the xb1, that is all
Gold: 1,234.56
Feb 6 2015 11:45am
Quote (Property_Damage @ Feb 6 2015 12:39pm)
3 years behind on everything? no everything I own is essentially brand spanking new
I was just merely making fun on your overpriced home cellphone machine which is the xb1, that is all

As opposed to your 2nd generation BluRay player with even less games, the PS4.
Feb 6 2015 12:11pm
Quote (timmayX @ Feb 6 2015 12:45pm)
As opposed to your 2nd generation BluRay player with even less games, the PS4.

why would I use my console to watch blu rays
I have an actual blu ray player aside from my ps3 and ps4
and you should be thankful you even got a bluray player this time around
I was willing to bet you guys were going to get another obsolete HD DVD player in your system
as far as me not having any games? send me a link where I made any complaints about not having any games to play
PS+ gives me 6 games a month for being a subscriber, not to mention the purchases I make outside of having my subscription
I have plenty of games whereas you troll every sub forum on this website because you have a lack of things to do
Feb 6 2015 12:25pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Feb 6 2015 01:11pm)
why would I use my console to watch blu rays
I have an actual blu ray player aside from my ps3 and ps4
and you should be thankful you even got a bluray player this time around
I was willing to bet you guys were going to get another obsolete HD DVD player in your system
as far as me not having any games? send me a link where I made any complaints about not having any games to play
PS+ gives me 6 games a month for being a subscriber, not to mention the purchases I make outside of having my subscription
I have plenty of games whereas you troll every sub forum on this website because you have a lack of things to do

Show me where I troll every sub. I looked through my last 50 posts, not one troll.

I have in the last 50 posts responded to multiple Sony Trolls in XB Sub, though. So who's the one without things to do? You're about as bad as ysobad anymore.

Getting 6 free games that aren't new (and all of which have been indie/arcade for PS4) is not the same has having new games on the console. What a narrow-minded slant.

This post was edited by timmayX on Feb 6 2015 12:30pm
Feb 6 2015 12:40pm
Quote (timmayX @ Feb 6 2015 01:25pm)
Show me where I troll every sub. I looked through my last 50 posts, not one troll.

I have in the last 50 posts responded to multiple Sony Trolls in XB Sub, though. So who's the one without things to do? You're about as bad as ysobad anymore.

Getting 6 free games that aren't new (and all of which have been indie/arcade for PS4) is not the same has having new games on the console. What a narrow-minded slant.

you post more in the sony sub forum than you do in the xbox
I only came to this sub forum to see why no one posts in here..and then I see its because theres no games...makes sense now
and wether I get an old game or a new one..it doesn't matter to me...ive bought new games and haven't even ripped the factory plastic off of it yet
I have so many games to play I don't have enough time to get to them all
if you guys want games to play, come over to my house, I have a tv in each room with a different console hooked up on each
and if youre worried about me being a playstation "fanboy" as you call it..thats fine..i have a 360 here too but its more like a youtube360 machine since that's all its good for
I just came in here for a good lil laugh, mission accomplished..see you in the sony sf timmay
Gold: 0.64
Feb 6 2015 12:52pm
consoles got no games
FTFY
Feb 6 2015 12:57pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Feb 6 2015 01:40pm)
I only came to this sub forum to see why no one posts in here..and then I see its because theres no games...makes sense now
and wether I get an old game or a new one..it doesn't matter to me...ive bought new games and haven't even ripped the factory plastic off of it yet
if you guys want games to play, come over to my house, I have a tv in each room with a different console hooked up on each
and if youre worried about me being a playstation "fanboy" as you call it..thats fine..i have a 360 here too but its more like a youtube360 machine since that's all its good for
I just came in here for a good lil laugh, mission accomplished..see you in the sony sf timmay

Show me where I post more in Sony than Xbox. Where are your numbers to back it up? Oh, just another baseless post without facts from another bitter Sony Pony?

I guarantee if you tallied up my posts, I'd have 2-3 times more in Xbox than Sony.

Check my recent posts in Sony sub, no trolling. Good try though, you must be confusing me with Deppi.
Gold: 16.00
Feb 6 2015 01:24pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Feb 6 2015 01:40pm)

Address please
Gold: 0.37
Feb 6 2015 02:16pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Feb 6 2015 12:40pm)

Aren't you like 40? I think you have bigger things to worry about
Gold: 1,050.00
Feb 6 2015 02:31pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Feb 6 2015 01:39pm)

I have playstation and xbox, also Nintendo aswell. im not a fan boy, I was just pointing out that your 3 years behind on facebook games.

to top things off I clearly see you have your nose right up playstations ass with your other posts. I have no understanding to why kids like you need to post in the opposite forum from their preferred console?
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll