d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw2 > Viable Build?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 150.00
Feb 6 2015 05:39am
Quote (Scottismyboyfriend @ Feb 6 2015 12:34am)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shing Jea Monestary, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Kappa, and I have over 300 confirmed heartseekers. I am trained in tengu warfare and I’m the top pvper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Charr. I will wipe you the fuck out with ferocity the likes of which has never been seen before on this Tyria, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mordrem trash. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whispers agents across Tyria and your faggotry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Hundred Blades, risen maggot. The dagger storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking downed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rez you in over seven hundred ways on my guardian, and that’s just with my shout build. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Entire Pact Fleet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Maguuma Jungle, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn baka-desu~. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKT
Gold: 37.00
Feb 6 2015 06:05am
Quote (Scottismyboyfriend @ 6 Feb 2015 08:34)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shing Jea Monestary, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Kappa, and I have over 300 confirmed heartseekers. I am trained in tengu warfare and I’m the top pvper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Charr. I will wipe you the fuck out with ferocity the likes of which has never been seen before on this Tyria, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mordrem trash. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whispers agents across Tyria and your faggotry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Hundred Blades, risen maggot. The dagger storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking downed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rez you in over seven hundred ways on my guardian, and that’s just with my shout build. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Entire Pact Fleet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Maguuma Jungle, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn baka-desu~. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

post won i salute u comrade

This post was edited by jimania on Feb 6 2015 06:06am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 6 2015 06:59am
Quote (Scottismyboyfriend @ Feb 5 2015 11:34pm)

This was so enjoyable.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 6 2015 11:52am
What the fuck happened here I havent looked at this topic since like 3rd post from my original.
???????
Holy fuck welcome to D2jsp.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll