d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw2 > Viable Build?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 37.00
Feb 4 2015 06:23am
Quote (Kurow @ 4 Feb 2015 02:09)
How dense are you? :wallbash:

Not surprised though, since you're one of the people who apparently watch others play GW2.

I am very happy to prove u wrong one more time here.
So let me introduce myself to you, hi I am jim battlemaster i have been qualified to pax, #5 QP EU(2 months as stand-in), team that's so pish team iron, before my break. I definitely watch a bit of this game but i play way more, multiple times rank 1 solo and team queue. I am surprised with, how smart aren't u though, i will give u that.
if you are from NA ask someone from the old JBUO who am I, if u even know them. I was on a 1 year break, due to pax prime destroying any competitive spirit on this game (every decent player quit) came back 4 months ago, because this game has the best mechanics you can find around to pvp on, I have beat every thief on this game with s/d on EU, then i re-rolled weapon and spec. Now I feel someone is dense here but its coming from another direction.

ps: u can ask ur fanboys now to come in, since any form of argumentation u can possibly bring here is non-existent.

This post was edited by jimania on Feb 4 2015 06:36am
Gold: 150.00
Feb 4 2015 10:07am
S/D takes less skill, spam 3... Randomly press 5 and steal when initiative is low, repeat... Along with endless dodges... With D/P you have to pick your open wisely. If you don't you have to reset and pretty much give ground on the point. Meaning you HAVE to unstealth asap or you are not doing your job. I've fought many S/D, D/D, P/D, and D/P in WvW and PvP to know what I'm talking about. And before you say WvW is easier... The builds and gear do more in WvW then in PvP. For the slow bus learners, that means if you fuck up, you'll end up dying much faster.

Also you're a fucking asshat that prolly got carried. I have a name, it's Go Fuck Yourself EU Trash. There's only a few EU players I respect, most I do play in NA, and you ma'am, ain't one.

This post was edited by Overdoses on Feb 4 2015 10:24am
Feb 4 2015 11:30am
Quote (Overdoses @ 4 Feb 2015 19:07)
S/D takes less skill, spam 3... Randomly press 5 and steal when initiative is low, repeat... Along with endless dodges... With D/P you have to pick your open wisely. If you don't you have to reset and pretty much give ground on the point. Meaning you HAVE to unstealth asap or you are not doing your job. I've fought many S/D, D/D, P/D, and D/P in WvW and PvP to know what I'm talking about. And before you say WvW is easier... The builds and gear do more in WvW then in PvP. For the slow bus learners, that means if you fuck up, you'll end up dying much faster.

Also you're a fucking asshat that prolly got carried. I have a name, it's Go Fuck Yourself EU Trash. There's only a few EU players I respect, most I do play in NA, and you ma'am, ain't one.

s/d takes less skill = my point proven that sd is better for a newbie.

"prolly got carried", some history for you,because u are naive. With pish we had 4 roster changes in 2 weeks before the preliminaries and we still kept being top team(some of them for ages some of them for health reasons and some of them for region) no sir i joined pish when they were 5th-6th team same day they became top 1-3, iron we started the team from 0 to beat every team for the month we were running it( i was calling every rotation and every team fight target for 1 month), after i left them, cause i was worn out by their inability to rotate, they became mediocre, and so u know pish was me ghnoy eristina fluid and selthom(2 original members of pish there, the rest was me and the 2 ppl i brought from the previous teams i was on).
At the time i was playing EU was overwhelmingly better than NA, after pax premilinaries almost every top tier pvper quited(this to the EU trash comment).
I don't ask your respect,this thread is not about me or you, I ask you to respect a new guy to the game without giving him bullshit advice about d/p, because as u admit urself sd is easier. If you believe its easier to manage stealth/initiative/combo field+finisher and rely on a wise opener then what else shall i say to u. Dagger main hand requires alot more skill to pull we both agree on that, because you cant go acrobatics + trickery and play evade spec with it to do well enough for spvp on a team, so it becomes instantly more glass cannon and more skill / reaction oriented. I found s/d hotjoin spec but is the best to initiate someone to thief and spvp.

If you so wish to end this here, I was never rude to you I just disagree with your statement that d/p is the weaponset that is dominant right now on spvp, all the top teams run s/d thief BUT I agree with you that dagger mainhand is the spvp weaponset I would pick if the teamplay+individual skill level was as high as it was 1.5 year ago.
Also any time you want to see my thief skills we can 1v1, I am open for good mannered duels any time and I haven't lost any set of duels to a thief yet(apart from first 3 weeks of my break end, I was rusty as it could get).

This post was edited by jimania on Feb 4 2015 11:32am
Gold: 29,734.50
Feb 4 2015 12:04pm
no reason to give so much advices to this new guy...

just try out the metabuilds and see what you like, its simple
Gold: 22.00
Feb 4 2015 02:18pm

Quote (jimania @ Feb 4 2015 12:30pm)

"prolly got carried", some history for you,because u are naive. With pish we had 4 roster changes in 2 weeks before the preliminaries and we still kept being top team(some of them for ages some of them for health reasons and some of them for region) no sir i joined pish when they were 5th-6th team same day they became top 1-3, iron we started the team from 0 to beat every team for the month we were running it( i was calling every rotation and every team fight target for 1 month), after i left them, cause i was worn out by their inability to rotate, they became mediocre, and so u know pish was me ghnoy eristina fluid and selthom(2 original members of pish there, the rest was me and the 2 ppl i brought from the previous teams i was on).
At the time i was playing EU was overwhelmingly better than NA, after pax premilinaries almost every top tier pvper quited(this to the EU trash comment).
I don't ask your respect,this thread is not about me or you, I ask you to respect a new guy to the game without giving him bullshit advice about d/p, because as u admit urself sd is easier. If you believe its easier to manage stealth/initiative/combo field+finisher and rely on a wise opener then what else shall i say to u. Dagger main hand requires alot more skill to pull we both agree on that, because you cant go acrobatics + trickery and play evade spec with it to do well enough for spvp on a team, so it becomes instantly more glass cannon and more skill / reaction oriented. I found s/d hotjoin spec but is the best to initiate someone to thief and spvp.

If you so wish to end this here, I was never rude to you I just disagree with your statement that d/p is the weaponset that is dominant right now on spvp, all the top teams run s/d thief BUT I agree with you that dagger mainhand is the spvp weaponset I would pick if the teamplay+individual skill level was as high as it was 1.5 year ago.
Also any time you want to see my thief skills we can 1v1, I am open for good mannered duels any time and I haven't lost any set of duels to a thief yet(apart from first 3 weeks of my break end, I was rusty as it could get).

Gold: 150.00
Feb 4 2015 06:11pm
Quote (jimania @ Feb 4 2015 12:30pm)

TL;DR.
Feb 4 2015 06:19pm
Quote (Overdoses @ 5 Feb 2015 03:11)
TL;DR.

<3
Gold: 277.00
Feb 4 2015 07:04pm
Quote (jimania @ Feb 4 2015 07:23am)
So let me introduce myself to you, hi I am jim battlemaster i have been qualified to pax, #5 QP EU(2 months as stand-in), team that's so pish team iron, before my break. I definitely watch a bit of this game but i play way more, multiple times rank 1 solo and team queue. I am surprised with, how smart aren't u though, i will give u that.
if you are from NA ask someone from the old JBUO who am I, if u even know them. I was on a 1 year break, due to pax prime destroying any competitive spirit on this game (every decent player quit) came back 4 months ago, because this game has the best mechanics you can find around to pvp on, I have beat every thief on this game with s/d on EU, then i re-rolled weapon and spec. Now I feel someone is dense here but its coming from another direction.

ps: u can ask ur fanboys now to come in, since any form of argumentation u can possibly bring here is non-existent.

Oh, wow, you're so good!...tell me more! :o
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 5 2015 11:34pm
Quote (jimania @ Feb 4 2015 04:23am)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Shing Jea Monestary, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Kappa, and I have over 300 confirmed heartseekers. I am trained in tengu warfare and I’m the top pvper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Charr. I will wipe you the fuck out with ferocity the likes of which has never been seen before on this Tyria, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, mordrem trash. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of whispers agents across Tyria and your faggotry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Hundred Blades, risen maggot. The dagger storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking downed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rez you in over seven hundred ways on my guardian, and that’s just with my shout build. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Entire Pact Fleet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Maguuma Jungle, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn baka-desu~. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

This post was edited by Scottismyboyfriend on Feb 5 2015 11:35pm
Gold: 42.00
Feb 6 2015 02:25am
Quote (Kurow @ Feb 3 2015 05:09pm)
How dense are you? :wallbash:

Not surprised though, since you're one of the people who apparently watch others play GW2.

hey i watched you stream that one time you take that back
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll