d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw2 > Iso Advice
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.00
Jan 28 2015 12:30am
When you go to The Hearts Of The Mists "the spvp area"
All characters count as level 80
All gear worn counts as level 80 exotic, regardless of it is a base lv 1 white or a lvl 80 legendary
All traits "except the new content that was added which is unlockable with gold/skill points" are auto unlocked for you in the mists
There is no statistical advantage being level 80 in the mists because a level 1 has the same stats as you, while in the mists

Just make sure that you go to the top middle of your screen "while in the mists" to configure your pvp build
The H screen PvE/WvW build does not apply while in the mists

Also ~ Do not remove any armor pieces while in the mists
It will actually lower your base defense armor value

You should take a look at this as a reference
These builds are still strong & stable
But when the new expansion arrives, this will all be obsolete

-> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=71740481&f=209

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Jan 28 2015 12:32am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 28 2015 12:39am
Quote (daruku @ Jan 27 2015 11:26pm)
enjoy it while you can it doesn't have a super hardcore longterm lifspan but the patches generally are decent

the little expansion looks very promising as well, no better time to begin playing than now

just ignore the fact that the long term players will always have more style than you, no matter what

You think so?
I dont think it will die any time soon. Theres fuckloads of people online currently and the community is like 100% in the opposite direction of anything I have ever played.
Gold: 42.00
Jan 28 2015 12:43am
Quote (Shawnn @ Jan 28 2015 12:39am)
You think so?
I dont think it will die any time soon. Theres fuckloads of people online currently and the community is like 100% in the opposite direction of anything I have ever played.

never said it was dead

myself i played it around 1000 hours and i still have slight urges to log in but the updates have not been big enough for me to care for awhile

last time i played a few months ago got 60% map on a new warrior i got to 80 then kinda got bored again

gonna probably start back up to build up a gold pile for the new content but other than that I've done most all of the content enough to get my enjoyment out of it
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll