d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Just Bought Gw2 Iso Info > Lmk
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Jan 25 2015 05:21pm
Just bought the digital delux version of this game, looking for info on a few things:

also.. was buying the digital delux version of the game worth it? I mean it was $5 extra. but idk if any of the things it comes with will benefit me in any way.

what is the ratio for fg/g in this game?
how relevant is gold in this game? like endgame can you buy good gear etc.
what types of classes are there? or are there classes in this game, or do you just kinda build off skills?
are there mounts in this game? if so when do you get them?
how is pvp?
any other info you can provide to a newcomer to this game would be nice.
Gold: 2,685.00
Jan 25 2015 05:46pm
Quote (Skrimbles @ Jan 25 2015 07:21pm)
Just bought the digital delux version of this game, looking for info on a few things:

also.. was buying the digital delux version of the game worth it? I mean it was $5 extra. but idk if any of the things it comes with will benefit me in any way.

what is the ratio for fg/g in this game?
how relevant is gold in this game? like endgame can you buy good gear etc.
what types of classes are there? or are there classes in this game, or do you just kinda build off skills?
are there mounts in this game? if so when do you get them?
how is pvp?
any other info you can provide to a newcomer to this game would be nice.

Most of your questions can be answered via checking the trade forum, or the wiki.

The digital deluxe version essentially only gives you the elite skill, everything else is trivial once you've spent a couple months in-game.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll