d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Singleplayer Trophy Room > Did You Just Find A Trophy? Post It!
Prev18889909192110Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,440.00
Aug 8 2017 10:01pm
Quote (darrajuju @ Aug 8 2017 09:50pm)
so first defense is by coming with your multi and try insult me with amulet i found and posted in my own wt :rofl:

So it still cant be shit?

yeah its cool ''almost'' trophy item (honestly not even close to trophy by all odds) Cool for your wt but not here.

How does this have anything to do with your amulet? Yeah i post what ever i want in my wt. That does not mean i need to post every shit item i found to trophy room.

Then don't post here?

Looks like you do since u posted it in here

You got scammed. Don't worry you are not first guy to post shit item here.

Still defending your shitty amulet. This will never be forgotten. It will stay here. Welcome to internet.

Surely this will happen

extra: i bet 10fg that you are american

lol. Think that guy is my multi? No. He knows way more about this fucking game than I care to know about. And it's not shit. Just not a trophy. Well I was ignorant and the first post about it was to post here so I did. Like I said, my bad. Next time I'll confirm with the king of trophy room items, aka you, to make sure it's worthy. And just like anyone else taking things out of content, still don't care what's a perfect amulet roll. And no scamming happening, just false identification. And not defending it, but I will say it's better than my current amulet. And I'm glad it'll stay here. Deserves a spot on the lack of fame. And yes I'm an American and I'm proud of it.

Good night. Enjoy getting the last words. Cuz I'm sure you will respond to the post because that's the nature of you. Needing the last words. Prove me wrong.
Gold: 2,701.00
Aug 9 2017 02:26am

This was a cool find.
Gold: 1,003.00
Aug 9 2017 04:58am
Quote (darrajuju @ Aug 9 2017 04:50am)
so first defense is by coming with your multi and try insult me with amulet i found and posted in my own wt :rofl:

So it still cant be shit?

yeah its cool ''almost'' trophy item (honestly not even close to trophy by all odds) Cool for your wt but not here.

How does this have anything to do with your amulet? Yeah i post what ever i want in my wt. That does not mean i need to post every shit item i found to trophy room.

Then don't post here?

Looks like you do since u posted it in here

You got scammed. Don't worry you are not first guy to post shit item here.

Still defending your shitty amulet. This will never be forgotten. It will stay here. Welcome to internet.

Surely this will happen

extra: i bet 10fg that you are american

So happy XD
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 9 2017 11:46am
Quote (lotuspetal @ 9 Aug 2017 10:26)
http://i.imgur.com/K5UrH4h.jpg
This was a cool find.

wow man. maybe best item posted yet in SP Trophy Room.
:drool:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 9 2017 12:17pm
Quote (darrajuju @ Aug 8 2017 07:50pm)

I'm a totally different guy, and simply pointing out that you're an ass for puffing up in your wt about an ammy that's inferior to this one and then trashing this guy. Yah, not a trophy, would have been better with a different skill tree or +class, but hey, let's keep it to "not a trophy".

If you bothered to read what Pika has to say here and there, you'd be pretty sure he's in the US, regardless of what your preconceived notions are about people. Euros are no better about their sense of self worth than we are.
Gold: 3,723.00
Aug 9 2017 12:25pm
Quote (Khboer @ 9 Aug 2017 20:17)
I'm a totally different guy, and simply pointing out that you're an ass for puffing up in your wt about an ammy that's inferior to this one and then trashing this guy. Yah, not a trophy, would have been better with a different skill tree or +class, but hey, let's keep it to "not a trophy".

If you bothered to read what Pika has to say here and there, you'd be pretty sure he's in the US, regardless of what your preconceived notions are about people. Euros are no better about their sense of self worth than we are.

I am 15years old super intelligent psychopath who gets super triggered for shit posted in trophy room.

How about you read whole trophy room thread before you write stuff here?

I did not trash him. Trashed his shitty amulet. I'm here just to have some good fun when people try to defend their ''its not shit'' items. If you would have read the whole thread there are way more heavy stuff there and here :D
Gold: 0.00
Aug 9 2017 12:37pm
Quote (darrajuju @ Aug 9 2017 10:25am)
I am 15years old super intelligent psychopath who gets super triggered for shit posted in trophy room.

How about you read whole trophy room thread before you write stuff here?

I did not trash him. Trashed his shitty amulet. I'm here just to have some good fun when people try to defend their ''its not shit'' items. If you would have read the whole thread there are way more heavy stuff there and here :D

Plenty of ways for a 24 year old Finn to read more as well before jumping in with some lame assumptions and accusations. Peace
Aug 9 2017 12:42pm
off topic just found this. Any good?
Gold: 28,113.00
Aug 9 2017 12:45pm
Quote (darrajuju @ Aug 9 2017 11:42am)
off topic just found this. Any good?
http://i.imgur.com/2vdZSxi.jpg

Shit and fake. At least Pikabhew found his.
Aug 9 2017 12:48pm
never forget

D2 sp trophy room in one vid
Quote (Dorislol @ 27 Jul 2016 03:27)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQWK8LmNco

This post was edited by darrajuju on Aug 9 2017 12:57pm
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev18889909192110Next
Closed New Topic New Poll