Mystical shell scale armor
Level Req: 10
Physical Defense: 6 to 26
Magical Defense: 6 to 18

+25 Dexterity
+1 Critical Strike
+4% Lightning Mastery

not sure when both dropped, but was recent compared with the itemlog

/E: and personally i prefer a market with low droprate so items keep their value... no need D2 market ( which he had after the update)

/E#2: and in my last solo climb i found the scale and one ~100ee item, which is more then enough for a beginner (29dec)

This post was edited by killerkrug on Jan 18 2015 05:12am
Gold: 358.89
Jan 18 2015 05:15am
Quote (killerkrug @ Jan 18 2015 05:10am)
good items still drop

Arcane wind III
Spell Damage: 8 to 39
Mana Cost: 21

+53% Enhanced Effect
+2 Intelligence
+271 Max Mana
+2% Glancing Blow
+1 Jubilance
+2% Wind Mastery

Mystical shell scale armor
Level Req: 10
Physical Defense: 6 to 26
Magical Defense: 6 to 18

+25 Dexterity
+1 Critical Strike
+4% Lightning Mastery

not sure when both dropped, but was recent compared with the itemlog

/E: and personally i prefer a market with low droprate so items keep their value... no need D2 market ( which he had after the update)

/E#2: and in my last solo climb i found the scale and one ~100ee item, which is more then enough for a beginner (29dec)

It's okay everyone! He found a tier 3 and tier 5 item!

Sweet items are still dropping. Please ignore my post where we did 500 climbs and found nothing
Gold: 51.35
Jan 18 2015 05:25am
Quote (Joshie @ 18 Jan 2015 13:15)
It's okay everyone! He found a tier 3 and tier 5 item!

Sweet items are still dropping. Please ignore my post where we did 500 climbs and found nothing

Kill EPs
Gold: 67.00
Jan 18 2015 05:25am
low drop rate prevents the game from growing though. imo i think ml should be way more effective. i still personally idont believe it works for muting. i cant tell you how many times ive soloed for weeks with nothing but ml gear on. the way mods roll is just ugh. when muting you will see max tier 2 stats on a level 50 item 500-1000 times and then get something useable. also stats never roll together in tiers either example is a legendary with 7 stats. 1 stat will be tier ten roll the other 6 tier 1 or 2. there are great mods in this game (crit strike ls ml etc ) stats being str dex int great vita is practically worth less. i think vita should offer a life boost not just a defense boost. one way would be to double the mod cap or at least increase it. crit flux or armor pierce for example are all 1 per tier max make that 1.75 like regen. i also think the acessory slot should not be limited to enhanced effect i feel mods not stats should also work in this slot. so you can get some more crit strike when your armour weapon and charm are magical. i think the quanity of drops is sufficent ( although you have to explore for them its just the quality that needs to be boosted ) and lets never forget making whites sellable and stackable at a diminishing rate per tier ( tier 1 stacks to 14, tier 14 doesnt stack ) at the same time this would be a form of currency essentially that everyone elite and new can acquire and make worth exploring despite drop quality rates
Gold: 19,945.00
Jan 18 2015 05:34am
I agree not enough good high level items (40-55) drop that is clear

Possible reasons-
Maybe it is intended and people are meant to be climbing with 75 EE MQ weapons since the difficulty decrease
Climbs used to be 2hrs or more, they are now under 1hr maybe item drops are lowered due speed increase
Also many people are nearing the top level of muting they could be the future of supplying items

Not sure, either way I would like to see better items drop.
Jan 18 2015 05:35am
Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ Jan 18 2015 05:25am)
low drop rate prevents the game from growing though. imo i think ml should be way more effective. i still personally idont believe it works for muting. i cant tell you how many times ive soloed for weeks with nothing but ml gear on.  the way mods roll is just ugh. when muting you will see max tier 2 stats on a level 50 item 500-1000 times and then get something useable.  also stats never roll together in tiers either example is a legendary with 7 stats. 1 stat will be  tier ten roll the other 6 tier 1 or 2.  there are great mods in this game (crit strike ls ml etc ) stats being str dex int great vita is practically worth less. i think vita should offer a life boost not just a defense boost.  one way would be to double the mod cap or at least increase it. crit flux or armor pierce for example are all 1 per tier max make that 1.75 like regen. i also think the acessory slot should not be limited to enhanced effect i feel mods not stats should also work in this slot. so you can get some more crit strike when your armour weapon and charm are magical. i think the quanity of drops is sufficent ( although you have to explore for them its just the quality that needs to be boosted ) and lets never forget making whites sellable and stackable at a diminishing rate per tier ( tier 1 stacks to 14, tier 14 doesnt stack ) at the same time this would be a form of currency essentially that everyone elite and new can acquire and make worth exploring despite drop quality rates

Very constructive post. Your input is appreciated.

I somewhat agree with quantity of drops while exploring, quest farming etc. We still have to consider this is a multiplayer game. There's not enough items falling to compensate for 5 users imo.

Completely agree with seeing 40+ items with tier1/2 stats 99.99% of the time.

Quote (Miniflight @ Jan 18 2015 05:34am)
I agree not enough good high level items (40-55)  drop that is clear

Possible reasons-
Maybe it is intended and people are meant to be climbing with 75 EE MQ weapons since the difficulty decrease
Climbs used to be 2hrs or more, they are now under 1hr maybe item drops are lowered due speed increase
Also many people are nearing the top level of muting they could be the future of supplying items

Not sure, either way I would like to see better items drop.

A quick look in the muting topic and this simply isn't the case :(

This post was edited by Joshie on Jan 18 2015 05:37am
Gold: 124,425.68
Trader: Trusted
Jan 18 2015 05:42am
Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ 18 Jan 2015 12:25)
low drop rate prevents the game from growing though. imo i think ml should be way more effective. i still personally idont believe it works for muting. i cant tell you how many times ive soloed for weeks with nothing but ml gear on.  the way mods roll is just ugh. when muting you will see max tier 2 stats on a level 50 item 500-1000 times and then get something useable.  also stats never roll together in tiers either example is a legendary with 7 stats. 1 stat will be  tier ten roll the other 6 tier 1 or 2.  there are great mods in this game (crit strike ls ml etc ) stats being str dex int great vita is practically worth less. i think vita should offer a life boost not just a defense boost.  one way would be to double the mod cap or at least increase it. crit flux or armor pierce for example are all 1 per tier max make that 1.75 like regen. i also think the acessory slot should not be limited to enhanced effect i feel mods not stats should also work in this slot. so you can get some more crit strike when your armour weapon and charm are magical. i think the quanity of drops is sufficent ( although you have to explore for them its just the quality that needs to be boosted ) and lets never forget making whites sellable and stackable at a diminishing rate per tier ( tier 1 stacks to 14, tier 14 doesnt stack ) at the same time this would be a form of currency essentially that everyone elite and new can acquire and make worth exploring despite drop quality rates

i like this post too.

i am asking for sellable wellables since years ^^ + stackable wellables would be very useful as well.
this would work like some kind of currency as gun said. you could actually farm whites and sell them for a decent price. welling is always a chance for good items + you get very nice profs.. so people would pay very well for wellables.
this way you could pretty easy reach up to 200... maybe 500 or even 1000 fg each climb imo.
Gold: 67.00
Jan 18 2015 06:16am
skillers would buy whites like no other lol. id be refreshing mp at work every minute

This post was edited by GunslingerOfOld on Jan 18 2015 06:16am
Jan 18 2015 06:24am
Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ Jan 18 2015 06:16am)
skillers would buy whites like no other lol. id be refreshing mp at work every minute

But if the potential to well it is only equal to or slightly greater than actually muting, the plain items wont really have a market anyways.

The few people who would sell them are the ones who are climbing once a week and playing very casually, so we wouldn't see many show up on the mp.

Gold: 5,169.82
Jan 18 2015 06:31am
When I said this, I got shot down immediately for it, like someone declaring her atheism in the middle of a church.

What this game needs, is a season system such as d2 and d3 have. More and more items come into the market, and there's no way for items to disappear. Even if items became soulbound when used, this problem would be solved

Part of your issue with getting no items, is that everybody simply has extremely high gear already, and the mediocre items (which were good a couple of years ago) are just not worth keeping anymore.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123434Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll