d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Evolution Vs Creation > Discuss - Be Polite - Be Intelligent
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jan 18 2015 07:21pm
i believe in evolution not that we were created by a god or anything like that. Every choice, actions or step a life form takes (whether it be conscious or unconscious) changes that life form overtime into something different. I believe we evolved from bananas after all our dna is 50% identical (Okay this was a joke haha.) i believe we evolved from cavemen and they evolved from primapes. the proof seems to be in the pudding we have so many similar evolutionary traits for survival and where primapes evolved from i dont know maybe a ferret or something. i believe everything in the universe is at its own stage of evolution. I dont know how old the earth is but its gotta be really fucking old and how it came to be i don't know evolution i guess.
Gold: Locked
Jan 18 2015 07:24pm
Quote (dude_927 @ Jan 17 2015 10:52pm)
don't know if you are specifically comparing the two on purpose, but god didn't make the bananas you get from the grocery store, humans did (no seeds, can't reproduce on its own)

why is deism stupid exactly?

agree

depends what you mean by creation, the universe almost certainly had a beginning

holy shit i just got mindfucked i never knew there were seeded bannanas. i guess this will eventually happen with watermelons cuse people love seedless watermelon but i can see this being really bad cuse eventually we wont be able to grow our own food and will be dependant on the dole corporation to feed us meh!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll