d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > SC Americas 2012+ >
Service
> Patch 2.1.2 Is Finally Here! > Get Ready!!
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 1 2015 01:19pm
Quote (iG0d @ Feb 1 2015 11:16am)
this is a very expensive and innefective service, i'd def not pay for this.

Someone's mad :D

Thanks for the free bump by the way! :D
Feb 3 2015 12:45am
Bump!!

For those reading this and read Link's thread, I do not bot, all my farming is legit and so is my tri-boxing.

I've been doing this for a few months now and i've done multiple accounts manually, he is accusing me of botting and is trying to make me look bad...

If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

Thanks!!
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 3 2015 06:40am
Quote (r3b3Lz1607 @ Feb 3 2015 02:45am)
Bump!!

For those reading this and read Link's thread, I do not bot, all my farming is legit and so is my tri-boxing.

I've been doing this for a few months now and i've done multiple accounts manually, he is accusing me of botting and is trying to make me look bad...

If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me!

Thanks!!

1. You gave me crap for logging in during my job because it kicked your bot off.
2. "Make sure your tabs are free" because your bot deletes everything as soon as it logs in
3. My stash was organized the exact same way both times, something I didn't ask for , something a bot does.
4. NO, the items on the witch doctor and wizard are not from you, becaause the 2 tabs of legendarys you farmed for me were all junk because you picked through them
I had to salvage every last legendary you farmed for me.
5. Everything I wrote on any thread of yours was because you asked me to via PM, and I did because I was a noob and thought your service was good.

I wasnt trying to make you look bad....
Feb 3 2015 07:24am
Quote (Linnkk @ Feb 3 2015 07:40am)
1. You gave me crap for logging in during my job because it kicked your bot off.
2. "Make sure your tabs are free" because your bot deletes everything as soon as it logs in
3. My stash was organized the exact same way both times, something I didn't ask for , something a bot does.
4. NO, the items on the witch doctor and wizard are not from you, becaause the 2 tabs of legendarys you farmed for me were all junk because you picked through them
I had to salvage every last legendary you farmed for me.
5. Everything I wrote on any thread of yours was because you asked me to via PM, and I did because I was a noob and thought your service was good.

I wasnt trying to make you look bad....

There you go ahead accusing me of botting, not once did I tell you I botted. I explained what I do to you, updateD you on every item, and provided extra days for you. For you to be so Damn salty as you have been doing on everyones thread proves you are nothing than a troll and deserve your account to get more warnings. I'll be Creating a new thread because of you cause you already ruined this one.
Feb 3 2015 09:28am
Quote (r3b3Lz1607 @ Feb 3 2015 09:24am)
There you go ahead accusing me of botting, not once did I tell you I botted. I explained what I do to you, updateD you on every item, and provided extra days for you. For you to be so Damn salty as you have been doing on everyones thread proves you are nothing than a troll and deserve your account to get more warnings. I'll be Creating a new thread because of you cause you already ruined this one.

This is not true. You did not update me on any items, and when the account was done (my witch doctor) I played for a day and replaced all his gear.

Quote (r3b3Lz1607 @ Feb 3 2015 09:21am)
Why would they ignore it If I'm pointing out the obvious from your comments on my threads then you accuse people of botting?

If you want people to trust you, good luck with getting that 20% off of your account.

You can't expect someone to defend themselves after a you stabbed me in the back that way with this post.

Try creating a new thread and stop trying to throw people under the bus..

1. I will make a new thread.
2. 20% warn from spam? Don't trust? done care....
3. Stabbed you in the back? I wasnt aware we were friends.
4. You bot. Stop being a fucking douche and saying your not. Theres no way you can get someone that many legs/paragon whatever in the amount of time that you do, that means you never leave the house and you dont have a job. And if thats the case im sorry obviously being unemployed sucks.
5. You pick through items, not once did you find anything rare for me.
Feb 3 2015 09:31am
Quote (Linnkk @ Feb 3 2015 10:28am)
This is not true. You did not update me on any items, and when the account was done (my witch doctor) I played for a day and replaced all his gear.

1. I will make a new thread.
2. 20% warn from spam? Don't trust? done care....
3. Stabbed you in the back? I wasnt aware we were friends.
4. You bot. Stop being a fucking douche and saying your not. Theres no way you can get someone that many legs/paragon whatever in the amount of time that you do, that means you never leave the house and you dont have a job. And if thats the case im sorry obviously being unemployed sucks.
5. You pick through items, not once did you find anything rare for me.

I'm done... I'll be the bigger person and walk away, have a good day.
Feb 3 2015 09:35am
Quote (r3b3Lz1607 @ Feb 3 2015 11:31am)
I'm done... I'll be the bigger person and walk away, have a good day.

You sure you don't want to get a 3rd party program to do it for you?
Feb 3 2015 09:48am
**Admins Please close this infected thread**
Feb 3 2015 10:23am
Quote (r3b3Lz1607 @ Feb 3 2015 10:48am)
**Admins Please close this infected thread**

Gold: 1,590.64
Feb 3 2015 10:25am
Quote (r3b3Lz1607 @ Feb 3 2015 12:23pm)