d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Ragnarok Online > Just Some Info For Ggro Players
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,902.50
Jan 12 2015 05:01pm
This is just a warning to all of you '' GGRO '' Players.
If the current host '' Cookie '' is the one who hosted the Ragnarok Server called '' DivinityRo '',
then you really should take care.
I just checked GGRO's forum and saw him,
and i also saw other Moderators in that forum which were also Moderators in the Server '' Divinityro ''.

Some info about Divinityro:
'' Cookie '' shut down this Server without any proper reasoning, or didn't even bother informing us.
Why?
Because there were less than 100 Players daily online, and that wasn't enough income aka. $$$ for him.

Right now GGRO seems fine since 1500+ Players are online daily, but if you intend to play on this Server
for years, then just forget it.
If the player base should drop under 100 Players daily I'm pretty sure it will meet the same outcome as Divinityro.

Shut off the Server without any information.

That's who Cookie is.
Gold: 8,732.50
Jan 12 2015 05:21pm
It's a dying game, so it really doesn't matter.
Especially for the woe guilds, they all know they don't plan on sticking around forever, and will either go back to playing league or migrate to another woe server if the competition dies down.
People would rather play with 1500+ ppl for few months to a year, rather than stick around in servers with much less population, only cos it's there "forever," but then what's the point if there's no competition for mvp/pvp/woe. lol (im sure those that enjoy solo play or low pop servers aren't playing on ggro anyway)
A lot of people know that cookie was corrupt anyway, and he could be still, but they give 0 fucks cos they just wanna woe against each other in a dying game =P
Gold: 4.00
Jan 12 2015 09:13pm
he's only the admin not the owner this time ....

Gold: 0.00
Jan 18 2015 04:59pm
i've talked to my whole guild and multiple people from other guilds, and even on our website it's stated temporary until ToS came out.

Just so happens that HotshotGG got lucky on releasing the server just after all the ToS hype which brought a lot of vet's back into Gravity/Ragnarok etc including me!

Just good timing on his part, and if the server does lose 85% of the population i dont blame him for shutting it down..
Go Back To Ragnarok Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll