d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Halo Series > Halo Mcc
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.60
Dec 29 2014 03:49pm
Quote (iFaLLeNz @ Dec 29 2014 09:48am)
Yeah, I am. Now go ahead, tell me who you know.

I know the muffin man. Jealous?
Gold: 7,215.58
Dec 29 2014 04:21pm
Quote (iFaLLeNz @ Dec 29 2014 11:48am)
Yeah, I am. Now go ahead, tell me who you know.

Well I was actually gonna be there at the last one with rich and Sam but I was on vacation. I mean obviously I don't know people on a personal level. Bit just a few ppm I know go to them all the time. Contra, brutus,mila kunis, betrayel, kuttthroat, xrossfade, covent, mackeo, sarryan, and like I said I was going to go with sniping demon and midnightmass. But I was on vavation. My gamer tag was im straight raw. I was more in the scene in halo4. I played with sargoth a lot since I know him personally. But now may I ask who you are?
Gold: 2,584.40
Dec 29 2014 08:56pm
Damn.. most of you here are wusses.. LOL

stay out of the guys thread or just play him.

To me, it looks like you're all dodging him and making excuses while trying to protect whatever pride you have for halo left.

either play the kid or gtfo of his thread.
Gold: 3.94
Dec 29 2014 09:06pm
Quote (iCK @ Dec 29 2014 10:56pm)
Damn.. most of you here are wusses.. LOL

stay out of the guys thread or just play him.

To me, it looks like you're all dodging him and making excuses while trying to protect whatever pride you have for halo left.

either play the kid or gtfo of his thread.

No ones dodging just we get a kick out of people who come into a forum where hardly anyone plays anymore talking shit especially on a game that's not even remotely great. We have had hundreds of kids come in here thinking they were the best and would shit on anyone and then got raped and left.
Gold: 2,584.40
Dec 29 2014 09:38pm
Quote (Align @ Dec 29 2014 10:06pm)
No ones dodging just we get a kick out of people who come into a forum where hardly anyone plays anymore talking shit especially on a game that's not even remotely great.  We have had hundreds of kids come in here thinking they were the best and would shit on anyone and then got raped and left.

So ignore the kids and not post on their threads, instead of enticing them.

if not, I don't see why you won't play them. Because as of right now I think he could stomp all of you because all you guys are doing is talking trash. (Which would be the opposite effect of you guys trying to protect your "halo reputation" or whatever ego you have with this dead thread, with all these shit talking)

You guys are on a the same level as them or just as worse because you talk a lot of shit but won't actually play.

P.S. it doesn't matter if you could have stomped him 5 years ago, he is asking for 1v1's now. Stop looking at the past and actually play the kids that post today.

This post was edited by iCK on Dec 29 2014 09:39pm
Dec 29 2014 09:54pm
Quote (iCK @ Dec 29 2014 11:38pm)

if not, I don't see why you won't play them. Because as of right now I think he could stomp all of you because all you guys are doing is talking trash. (Which would be the opposite effect of you guys trying to protect your "halo reputation" or whatever ego you have with this dead thread, with all these shit talking)

You guys are on a the same level as them or just as worse because you talk a lot of shit but won't actually play.

P.S. it doesn't matter if you could have stomped him 5 years ago, he is asking for 1v1's now. Stop looking at the past and actually play the kids that post today.

My nigga my nigga.
Gold: 110.20
Dec 29 2014 10:53pm
Quote (iCK @ Dec 29 2014 11:38pm)

It's okay, your posts make me giggle too. You're both good at that xD. Keep the posts coming on a dead game that still isn't fixed.
Dec 30 2014 02:54am
Custom games are good to go...?
Gold: 680.00
Dec 30 2014 04:55am
Quote (SWAGESS @ Dec 29 2014 05:21pm)
Well I was actually  gonna be there at the last one with rich and Sam but I was on vacation. I mean obviously I don't know people on a personal level.  Bit just a few ppm I know go to them all the time.  Contra, brutus,mila kunis, betrayel, kuttthroat, xrossfade, covent, mackeo, sarryan, and like I said I was going to go with sniping demon and midnightmass. But I was on vavation. My gamer tag was im straight raw. I was more in the scene in halo4. I played with sargoth a lot since I know him personally. But now may I ask who you are?

I'm gonna check the validity to any of this. I just texted Chris and asked him if he knows you or if you're any good. I lost Cody and Paul's numbers over the years. Haven't been up to one of his LANs in a long time. I wouldn't bother dropping Joe's name on account that he is severely washed.

I use to LAN with people like...

zVile, zCancer, FE TheBox, Couch, Caseduse, RIPJAK, Haywire, Fluffy, Reaction, Walshy, Shotmakerz, Sheer, Mikwen, Lethul, ect ect.

Back in Halo 3 I had an opportunity to team with Eli, Rezzo and Krew on AntiGravity however things fell through. A short while after that Reach was released and competitive Halo went to shit.

This post was edited by iFaLLeNz on Dec 30 2014 04:57am
Gold: 0.00
Dec 30 2014 12:23pm
Quote (iCK @ Dec 29 2014 10:38pm)

This your first time on the internet? Or too dumb to comprehend a simple troll? What's your validation mean to anyone here, no one knows you, random. So hop back on your horse, White Knight, head back to Tumblr.
Go Back To Halo Series Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll