d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Halo Series > Halo Mcc
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 24 2014 04:43am
Quote (SWAGESS @ Dec 23 2014 11:22pm)
My first event for halo was agl 7 knoxville. My team was xnostalgia my second event was gamers for giving 2013  at eastern Michigan University.

And BTW there aren't like passes you get. You sign up and pay online. Then register your team. When u show up u get a wristband for that day. I guess there is a recipt to prove that you are the team that signed up.  honestly who would keep that. Didn't think I needed proof. My gamertag is raw dog iiit atm. My gamer tag for the tourneys were I'm straight raw. Which I used short names like raw or rawdog. Since u can't use your online tag, they provide you with random names and you can change them if you like.

Okay so your first event was a Halo 4 event which you didn't place and your second event was a local charity drive at a college, in which your team was obliterated, nearly out of the gate (Found here:http://challonge.com/G4G13Halo4)

Wow, that's really impressive.
Gold: 9.87
Dec 24 2014 11:17am
Quote (OcTayne @ Dec 24 2014 06:43am)
Okay so your first event was a Halo 4 event which you didn't place and your second event was a local charity drive at a college, in which your team was obliterated, nearly out of the gate (Found here:http://challonge.com/G4G13Halo4)

:rofl:
Gold: 7,215.58
Dec 24 2014 01:03pm
Quote (OcTayne @ Dec 24 2014 06:43am)

take a look at the teams I played right out the gate. snipedown was my first game lol. what events have u been too? I don't see why I have to prove myself. and im not saying it is impressive im saying im better then u. just because I didn't place high doesn't mean shit, my team was horrible. consistred of my friends. it was all for fun... im just trying to get some games win a couple. get some fg and play d2. I acted cocky on this to begin with to arise attention in this dead forum. and looks like it worked. so I anyone wanna challenge me then? I guess im not good because I played for fun at a tourney with a bunch of locals kids. but anyone wanna get slammed now is the time to speak up
Gold: 9.87
Dec 24 2014 02:08pm
Quote (SWAGESS @ Dec 24 2014 03:03pm)
take a look at the teams I played right out the gate.  snipedown was my first game lol.    what events have u been too? I don't see why I have to prove myself. and im not saying it is impressive im saying im better then u. just because I didn't place high doesn't mean shit, my team was horrible. consistred of my friends. it was all for fun... im just trying to get some games win a couple. get some fg and play d2. I acted cocky on this to begin with to arise attention in this dead forum. and looks like it worked.  so I anyone wanna challenge me then? I guess im not good because I played for fun at a tourney with a bunch of locals kids. but anyone wanna get slammed now is the time to speak up

Thinks playing for fg means something. 95% of the users in this sub don't give a shit about fg.
Dec 24 2014 02:48pm
Quote (timmayX @ Dec 24 2014 04:08pm)
Thinks playing for fg means something.  95% of the users in this sub don't give a shit about fg.

only thing im interested in. I don't care about egos I just wanna play
Gold: 110.20
Dec 24 2014 06:11pm
Quote (SWAGESS @ Dec 23 2014 11:32pm)
Lol well I never knew there was a forum for Halo. after I saw csg on here, I decided  to look up halo. I wish I would have known It was here I could have been rich. I guess I'm accepting 1v1 for fun since everyone on here is broke.

Could have been rich

rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll come on man
Dec 24 2014 06:29pm
Quote (SWAGESS @ Dec 24 2014 02:03pm)
take a look at the teams I played right out the gate.  snipedown was my first game lol.    what events have u been too? I don't see why I have to prove myself. and im not saying it is impressive im saying im better then u. just because I didn't place high doesn't mean shit, my team was horrible. consistred of my friends. it was all for fun... im just trying to get some games win a couple. get some fg and play d2. I acted cocky on this to begin with to arise attention in this dead forum. and looks like it worked.  so I anyone wanna challenge me then? I guess im not good because I played for fun at a tourney with a bunch of locals kids. but anyone wanna get slammed now is the time to speak up

I placed in FFA Nationals and a couple other members made Top 32 in MLG and I believe Top 16 several times, not to mention we actually did it in a Halo that wasn't dead and required some skill. You won't leave this Halo subforum with any more FG than you arrived with if a regular actually decides to play you.
Dec 24 2014 08:26pm
Quote (OcTayne @ Dec 24 2014 08:29pm)
I placed in FFA Nationals and a couple other members made Top 32 in MLG and I believe Top 16 several times, not to mention we actually did it in a Halo that wasn't dead and required some skill. You won't leave this Halo subforum with any more FG than you arrived with if a regular actually decides to play you.

Iso pics and passes. Links to this. And if you guys are so good. Why is no one playing me... lIke I said before I went to these events with friends that were bad. Not ppl I actually play with or do pgl matches with etc. And I easily could have competed when I was younger I played with multiple teams over the years but my parents didn't have the money to send me to compete. I didn't get to compete until it was basically too late. In Halo 3 I had a team with sargoth. Who ended up becoming a pro. I had a nasty team who would have placed top 10 for sure. But the orange County tourney in cali. Got cancelled so we stopped playing. That was the end of it
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 24 2014 08:44pm
Quote (SWAGESS @ Dec 24 2014 09:26pm)
Iso  pics and passes. Links to this. And if you guys are so good. Why is no one playing me... lIke I said before I went to these events with friends that were bad. Not ppl I actually play with or do pgl matches with etc. And I easily could have competed when I was younger I played with multiple teams over the years but my parents didn't have the money to send me to compete. I didn't get to compete until it was basically too late. In Halo 3 I had a team with sargoth. Who ended up becoming a pro. I had a nasty team who would have placed top 10 for sure. But the orange County  tourney in cali. Got cancelled so we stopped playing. That was the end of it

Lol and

Halo is gay thats why

Dec 24 2014 09:59pm
Quote (Shmazoo @ Dec 24 2014 09:44pm)
Lol and

Halo is gay thats why

http://i53.tinypic.com/11tocq0.jpg

Ha-ha yeah, I'm surprised you were lurking around and posted this. I should actually have a video from GJ Nationals that I played in I'll find. It's me, Strongside, Elimite, Ace, Legend, Nistic (Cloven), Matilda (Aries), and "Slide" who I don't know, may have been ScrubTwista. I played under the name "Strongside Who", as a running joke with Mike because everyone was nut hugging him at the time. Placed 3rd game one and 5th game two.
Go Back To Halo Series Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll