d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > A Log Of My Thoughts And Opinions
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,488.00
Dec 21 2014 04:20pm
I often find my self wanting to log my thoughts on various worldly subjects. Since I've started this topic and wrote huge essays, and eventually closed the tab because I found my self getting very detailed and extreme, I am going to limit each topic to 5 sentences.

ISIS
These ballsy goat fuckers are over stepping boundaries and they must die. Being a prior 75th Ranger Regiment member my self, seeing them behead a Ranger hit home. There are good men and women waking up half a world away to destroy you ISIS. You are cowards, and you will die begging for your life. I had a near death experience, went to your heaven and fucked all your virgins, there are none left; your mission is null.

Racism
Racism barely exists, yet we're plagued by the fact that people still acknowledge it. Let's be real here and all admit, we've all got friends of all races that we love. Some of my best friends are the dirty races (jk, love you guys). Hell, I'm part Jap. Our problem is shitty people who feed into stereotypes.

Police and our need for them

I'm going to elaborate on this.

Michael Brown wasn't shot because he was black. He was shot because he was an asshole who robbed a store for blunts, assaulted the clerk, slammed a cops face into a steering wheel and tried to take his gun. I won't bullshit this. I don't care who you are or what color you are. Don't do dumb shit like rob stores, assault clerks, slam cops faces into shit and try to take their guns and you will not get shot. If a cop tells you to do something, do it. Just because you have a right to do something, doesn't necessarily mean you should do it. They have stressful jobs, and are always 1 second away from someone ending it all, they are cautious for good reason, and if you don't take that into account, it may end badly for you. All the time I see videos on Facebook of people claiming racism because a cop is brutally arresting a black guy.
If a cop starts arresting you, just take it. Don't fight it. It will only make it worse for you, even if they are in the wrong. If 3 cops are trying to cuff you, but you're resisting and asking why they're arresting you and yelling to your friend to keep video taping it, YOU'RE STILL THE ASSHOLE. Just comply with them and it will not result in you being injured. Just shut the fuck up and let them do their jobs. I have been cuffed multiple times, and had tons of run ins with police, had shotgun / ar15 barrels in my face, and because I remained calm and collected, got the fuck on the ground when they told me, complied 100% and did not ever resist, I drunkenly drove home and fucked my SGM's daughter. Note: Don't drink and drive.

Feminism
If you support feminism, you're retarded. Feminism isn't just a women empowerment group, it's a cult dead set on woman domination. They do not support women being viewed as equals, they view them as superior beings. Don't get me wrong, women are awesome and I love them, but feminism is a joke. I support women's rights, but there are some things left better to men, as there are things left better to women. I don't want a man serving me at hooters. Nor do I trust a woman to to fireman carry me a quarter mile out of combat while wearing kit, weapons and this that. The only woman I would trust to do that would be my mother.

I know that was more than 5. Cry about it.

Today's internet articles
I am so fed up with the toxic garbage that fills my Facebook feed. What the fuck qualifies these idiots to release this shit to the public? Their degrees? I'm no professional writer, but I could easily write articles that are much more informing and interesting. I honestly don't give a fuck about 78 reasons why you're an undatable girl. There is 1 reason, because you're a retarded, dumb bitch. And whore.

I'll post later when more shit crosses my mind.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic