d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Need Some Guidance > Best Tools For The Job / Any Input
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 21 2014 08:11am
So I set out months ago working on an E-Sports company, and for the most part it's coming along nicely. I saw something on a broadcast that set the light bulb off, and I'm curious where to get started/how I can achieve it for my broadcasts/events.

I'm looking to create an app with live update functionality that will also transition into a stream overlay.
Example Scene: Team A animates in from the left with a score box - Animated divider comes in from the top or z axis (whatever the video scene I have prepared does) - Team B animates in from the right with a score box. The animated scene then slides to the top and becomes the overlay.

I want to be able to change the player/team names on the fly, update the score box, and change the animated scene divider (perhaps it's a different game/or I have multiple setup to add a bit of flavor to the broadcast).

I'm guessing AS3 is probably capable of this, but I'm not sure what else I would need to go along with it.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll