d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Hell Cat Prices Are Finally Coming Down In Houston
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,350,000.00
Dec 21 2014 05:13pm
Quote (SX-XiP @ Dec 21 2014 04:08pm)
ok so basically you can justify to the wife that it's practical. well played  :rofl:

I traded the truck in to go to a car. I have to meet many people through work and the parking garages here did not accommodate for a lifted truck. That being said, I couldn't justify driving a diesel and never using it. I wanted something fun and yet reasonable and was shot down when i mentioned the idea of a 2 seat car. So yes, that was my compromise. :thumbsup:
Gold: 155.00
Dec 21 2014 05:38pm
Quote (jimmyhoud @ Dec 21 2014 06:06pm)
Id love to. It's juts not practical.

Out of the three -- mustang, camaro, and challenger. The "Boat" has the biggest (and only) back seat that I can put a rear facing car seat in and be able to sit in the front seat without my dick rubbing the steering wheel.

We have a family car that we use every day. The wife's jetta works just fine. However, that is the only car she can drive due to my current and next being a 6 speed. So. If i'm at home with the baby girl and something were to happen where i needed a car and the jetta was gone, I need to be able to put her in a seat and go.

Sorry for being realistic i guess?

The cars on auto trader are the same as ***. They are all owned by owners or someone trying to make money off from one. They are not selling for MSRP. Some day yes, as for right now while they are in high demand and limited supply..no.

y'all can hate on it all you want. Not buying it to please any of you lol.

All depend on what a person makes and what they decide to spend it on. Her jetta has 3 more months left on a lease so her order has been placed for an srt8 jeep. (thats her choice, much cheaper than the other options she looked at praise jebus)

As stated, we live comfortably at this point. We own our own business and it does very well. We are happy with the home we are in and wont purchase another until the business is payed for (about 52 more months)

I'm not bragging by any means but y'all act like i'm making 30k a year and buying a lambo or super fast r/t spirit with 9 million fwhp

I fit my son in the back seat (when he was in a rear facing seat) in my mustang. It wasn't comfortable for me (5'10). It was fine for my wife to drive though she could move up a lot more lol.

But I don't blame you for not wanting to do that...
Dec 21 2014 09:37pm
I'm 6'2" with somedumb ass long legs so im pretty much in the back seat in any 2 door. Theres no room behind the seats even in the challenger so the seat is in the middle. It gets wedged between the back seat and middle of the two front seats.

Like ive said though. I'd love to get in a c7z or viper but that just wont be happening. All my vehicles stay in the garage and 3 is my limit. Her dd, my dd and my project. As it is my bike and truck stay at work and the camper is in storage. Id need to be a damn billionaire to afford a big enough place to house my shit in 1 location. I dont even have my new bass boat yet... thats also going to be stored at work lol. The camper is soon to go come spring time. I never use it anymore. So if anybody wants a badass camper lmk lol
Gold: 1,819.09
Dec 21 2014 10:37pm
Why is three your limit? Sounds like you can afford more than three cars in your household.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 22 2014 05:21am
Quote (Caedus @ Dec 22 2014 04:37am)
Why is three your limit? Sounds like you can afford more than three cars in your household.

The old saying is just because you can doesn't mean you should..
Dec 22 2014 06:09am
Quote (Caedus @ Dec 21 2014 09:37pm)

My garage has room for three cars. Therefore, I will own three cars. Just because I could afford another doesn't mean i'm going to buy it and leave it sit outside so these dumb ass birds and cats can get it all full of shit (no pun intended)

I have room at work to store more but there isn't a reason to. I can only drive one at a time anyways. So yes, technically i'll own 4 vehicles as the truck stays at the shop 24/7 because my townhosue garage was not built for a truck
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll