d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Halo Series > Mmc
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 13 2014 05:28pm
I ended up finally buying MMC. I had heard that the MM was complete shit and I said fuck it, I'll buy it to do some campaigns with my buddies. MM was atrocious as anticipated but even campaign lagged horribly for whoever wasn't hosting. Has anyone figured out anything to make this game more bearable? Did 343 just completely shit the bed and tell us to go fuck ourselves?
Gold: 20.00
Dec 14 2014 01:11am
Halos 1 lag free none of my friend have said anything when i host, yet when they host theres about a half second lag which fucks me since i play fast.

Halo 2 man theres a interesting coop glitch where if i invite my friend and start a mission, about 30 seconds after its loading it switches to mcc load screen and whoevers not the host gets a dadadada sound resilting in a exit to main menu saying connection lost. Yet we have tryed it over and over eventually working, halo 2 has 0 lag atleast from what ive experienced.

If you try to speedrun in halo 3 coop skipping load zones prepare for 10fps even as the host. Solo runs fine

Halo 4 runs fine when im hosting coop but as soon as my friend trys hosting right back to the half second lag halo 1 has

Just make sure whoevers hosting has good internet or ur fucked lol

Besides some annoying team balance issues the multiplayer works fine sorta. It retains 60fps yet all i get are 4v5 games which is stupid because first uneven teams, 2 slayer is 4v4 not 5v5. I dont think whoever remade h2 aniversery understood how the differences between btb and team slayer are suppose to be.

With this being said ive done 70% of the achievements, and im not touching mcc anymore until febuary,

This post was edited by jsbb on Dec 14 2014 01:17am
Go Back To Halo Series Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll