d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Site Suggestion Helpers > The Dedicated Group
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 13 2014 08:29am
So here is a Site Suggestion that I think could use some light, whether it's been suggested before or not (sorry if it has!). Here it is :)

Due to SO MANY Site Suggestions, good, and bad. And how busy njaguar is to get to them all.

I'm suggesting that a Moderator or Greater be a direct partner to njaguar to recommend Site Suggestions when they are voted highly, and look like they could be well put and easily implemented. This way njaguar does not have to spend his time sifting threw suggestions worth mentioning and not worth mentioning since he is busy with other duties.

As part of my suggestion, this Moderator could have 3-5 or however many *Helpers*. These *Helpers* would be a selected few (invite only), that would take the load off the Moderator, by picking out Site Suggestions that look good and is majority voted in a positive ratio. (Much like the Ripper Accusations and Scammer Accusations helpers, there would be no need for the helpers to be Trusted/Mediator/Staff, since Site Suggestions would be Moderators discretion / njaguars decision.

The duties of the Moderator in Site Suggestions:
  • Monitor Site Suggestions
  • Assign *Helpers* by invite
  • Review The *Helpers* recommended Site Suggestions
  • Submit worthy Site Suggestions to njaguar for review/implication

[FONT='Times New Roman']- If you choose to vote No. please explain why so that this suggestion could be improved in the future! -[/FONT]

This post was edited by Jolene on Dec 13 2014 08:41am
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll