d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Good Deed Cop > Hurr
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 11 2014 02:36pm
Quote (bitg_pj @ 11 Dec 2014 15:36)
bolded the important parts

Holy fk you still alive
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 11 2014 02:38pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 11 2014 02:30pm)
I agree This kind of positive message it a great thing.

where are you finding the bad in this dude?  it seems like you are just  stirring shit for the stink on this one

op says this man should be in charge of training officer.

training a police officer to do what he thinks is right leaves open the same slippery slope that letting them do whatever they want in terms of force presents.

there is no bad in this case, there is bad in suggesting selective enforcement is an open/shut case.

in my time in the CJ system ive seen millions poured into police reform. if that money would have gone into early education in impoverished neighborhoods instead of ignoring the root problem and attacking a side effect more good would have been done.

by all means shed spotlights on officers like this nationwide, but it will have little to no effect on racial disparities in the prison systems because alot of offenders arent stealing bread theyre selling drugs or committing more serious crimes to try and better their socio-economic status. which i dont think alot of people would argue should be selectively enforced even though both are products of a broken enviroment
Gold: 1,382.83
Dec 11 2014 02:43pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 11 2014 04:30pm)
I agree This kind of positive message it a great thing.

where are you finding the bad in this dude? it seems like you are just  stirring shit for the stink on this one

Well he is a police officer
Gold: 171.76
Dec 11 2014 02:47pm
Quote (Morbid. @ Dec 11 2014 04:36pm)
Holy fk you still alive

my WHOBID

lets league
Gold: 0.76
Dec 11 2014 03:40pm
Just to play good cop really bad cop, I just ran across a piece that the tyt did on Tamir's shooter being suspended from his last police job seems he failed at the shooting range, the officer judging the men out at the range gaave him a failing review with little to no hope of improvement. and that was just 2 years ago.
I posted the vid on the all purpose bold red police beating shooting thread
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 11 2014 03:52pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 11 2014 03:40pm)
Just to play good cop really bad cop, I just ran across a piece that the  tyt did on Tamir's shooter being suspended from his last police job seems he failed at the shooting range, the officer judging the men out at the range gaave him a failing review with little to no hope of improvement. and that was just 2 years ago.
I posted the vid on the all purpose bold red police beating shooting thread

my girlfriend can hit a 2" grouping open sights with my 22 at 50 yards, this year she missed a deer with my .223 4 shots in a row lol

i get what that article is trying to say, but ive also gone on record and said if darren wilson shot mike brown in the leg the entire problem could have been avoided. instead he panicked (like my GF and prob the idiot cop who shot Tamir) and put 3 shots in his arms and finally a graze shot off the top of his head

if there is one thing as a shooter ive never understood about police training it why dont they train them to shoot for the legs, like guy has a knife shoot his fucking knee cap and that knife aint comin near you. there should be a specific training exercise for avoiding vitals and it just simply doesnt exist in the academy
Gold: 0.76
Dec 13 2014 01:52pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 11 Dec 2014 16:52)
my girlfriend can hit a 2" grouping open sights with my 22 at 50 yards, this year she missed a deer with my .223 4 shots in a row lol

i get what that article is trying to say, but ive also gone on record and said if darren wilson shot mike brown in the leg the entire problem could have been avoided. instead he panicked (like my GF and prob the idiot cop who shot Tamir) and put 3 shots in his arms and finally a graze shot off the top of his head

if there is one thing as a shooter ive never understood about police training it why dont they train them to shoot for the legs, like guy has a knife shoot his fucking knee cap and that knife aint comin near you. there should be a specific training exercise for avoiding vitals and it just simply doesnt exist in the academy

yeah and let them shoot enough rounds until they can hit a leg, instinctive shooting really isn't magic it's just practice, now it seems they just point at the biggest spot and pull the trigger like a mofo.
I was considering a suggestion of them going back to revolvers too. my god they pull off so many rounds with those Glocks so quickly they have no idea of the affect of the first one or two bullets
I mean honestly six rounds with the S&W 38 should do the trick, most of them have the tac. .12Ga. and M16 if things get hairy.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll