d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Inquiry Tells Us What We Knew All Along > Guantanamo Torture
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 152.00
Dec 10 2014 09:35am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 10 2014 09:53am)
Save your crocodile tears.

They erred with the mistaken identities... so what?  Shit happens in the theater of war.

It makes me sad that these methods won't be continued in the future(at least to our knowledge).

It's also interesting to me when liberals express anger towards this report, yet are quite reserved when speaking of their own countrymen being beheaded.  Just another reason I think liberals are morally bankrupt.

You say "so what?" about innocent people being tortured, but we're the morally bankrupt ones.
Gold: 0.76
Dec 10 2014 09:36am
Quote (IceMage @ 10 Dec 2014 09:53)
Save your crocodile tears.

They erred with the mistaken identities... so what?  Shit happens in the theater of war.

It makes me sad that these methods won't be continued in the future(at least to our knowledge).

It's also interesting to me when liberals express anger towards this report, yet are quite reserved when speaking of their own countrymen being beheaded.  Just another reason I think liberals are morally bankrupt.

Screw you Repubtard I just got done making noise about a countryman getting killed by terrorists I I will as long a these godamn stupid wars go on.
you are out of line saying that one is more important than the other to me. I hold all life precious. Those of you here that laugh and joke about it here
I just wonder how different you will be when you are confronted with death face to face whether it's a loved one or a friend ,or even a stranger.
Stand next to someone and hold their hand as they die...then make jokes about death, and make lite about killing and torture

Gold: 5,016.77
Dec 10 2014 09:42am
Quote (Voyaging @ Dec 10 2014 10:35am)
You say "so what?" about innocent people being tortured, but we're the morally bankrupt ones.

I'm realistic about mistakes that can happen in our war on terror.

Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Dec 10 2014 10:36am)
Screw you Repubtard I just got done making noise about a countryman getting killed by terrorists I I will as long a these godamn stupid wars go on.
you are out of line saying that one is more important than the other to me. I hold all life precious. Those of you here that laugh and joke about it here
I just wonder how different you will be when you are confronted with death face to face whether it's a loved one or a friend ,or even a stranger.
Stand next to someone and hold their hand as they die...then make jokes about death, and make lite about killing and torture

No, you weren't making noise about the terrorists who killed the American hostage, you were making noise about the military men who ordered the operation. Liberals have a weird fetish of deflecting blame from terrorists onto our military men. It's despicable.

Your silly bumper sticker lines aren't applicable to the real world, especially in an ongoing war.

Where did I make jokes about anything?
Dec 10 2014 09:47am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 10 2014 10:42am)

And you also seem to think it's completely ok. Keep trying to pass off your obsession with evil as morality.
Gold: 500.00
Dec 10 2014 09:48am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 10 2014 10:42am)

no, you're just a child and it shows that you can't understand the concept of an acceptable margin of error -_-

Gold: 171.76
Dec 10 2014 09:55am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Dec 10 2014 08:28am)
...the intelligence we hoped to acquire was well worth roughing up a small number of detainees in order to secure our safety . Releasing this report only invites more attacks and most unfortunately is politically driven .

Roughing up ?

What's torture in your mind if this doesn't count as torture ...

Gold: 5,016.77
Dec 10 2014 09:58am
Quote (Voyaging @ Dec 10 2014 10:47am)
And you also seem to think it's completely ok. Keep trying to pass off your obsession with evil as morality.

It's something the CIA top brass needs to handle. It's not like I'm in favor of errors being made... I just don't think it's some moral travesty.

Haha, that's what we call a tell. My belief in the merit of the war on terror makes me obsessed. I have apathy towards this report... and I have apathy towards reports of collateral damage. It's the reality of war.

But hey... keep making moral judgements from the comfort and safety of America... it's really making the world a better place.

I wonder if the Iraqi Christians who will face ISIS in the coming days are concerned about this report.

This post was edited by IceMage on Dec 10 2014 10:01am
Gold: 171.76
Dec 10 2014 10:04am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 10 2014 11:58am)
It's something the CIA top brass needs to handle.  It's not like I'm in favor of errors being made... I just don't think it's some moral travesty.

Haha, that's what we call a tell.  My belief in the merit of the war on terror makes me obsessed.  I have apathy towards this report... and I have apathy towards reports of collateral damage.  It's the reality of war. 

But hey... keep making moral judgements from the comfort and safety of America... it's really making the world a better place.

I'm just questioning how you can read that your nation made people live in diapers , did forced rectal rapes , killed a man by making him lie on a cold floor nearly naked in winter until hypothermia set in ...water boarding people , sleep deprivation to the point of multiple people having permanent mental damage, threatening rape death and other obscenities against their families .

And guess what .... You didn't get any useful
Information . Nothing . We were told it was for
Some greater good ... But nothing . These actions make us less safe . They morally bankrupt anyone involved ... If terrorists did this you'd shame them just in the same way we shame them when they rape and kill women or behead captives
Dec 10 2014 10:08am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 10 2014 10:58am)
It's something the CIA top brass needs to handle.  It's not like I'm in favor of errors being made... I just don't think it's some moral travesty.

Haha, that's what we call a tell.  My belief in the merit of the war on terror makes me obsessed.  I have apathy towards this report... and I have apathy towards reports of collateral damage.  It's the reality of war. 

I wonder if the Iraqi Christians who will face ISIS in the coming days are concerned about this report.

Actually it is making the world a better place, because we're raising awareness of evil people like you.
Gold: 7,252.72
Dec 10 2014 10:08am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Dec 10 2014 10:55am)
Roughing up ?

What's torture in your mind if this doesn't count as torture ...

...the rack...iron maiden...breaking knee caps with a ball peen hammer...bamboo slivers driven under the fingernails....taping the eyelids open and malkng the detainee watch " Zeitgeist " .
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll